Neighborhood/Club Golf Scrambles

Closed Thread
Old 02-02-2015, 05:04 PM
Default Neighborhood/Club Golf Scrambles

Do you have golf scrambles in your neighborhood or with your club. We are trying to organize one and would like some info on how it works. We have talked to the Tee Time office and they gave us the particulars. What I want to know is do you have food before or after? Do you charge for the food? How to you pair the teams? Couples together or separate?

I would appreciate and thoughts or ideas you have.

Thanks in advance
Old 02-02-2015, 05:40 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecticutYankee View Post
Do you have golf scrambles in your neighborhood or with your club. We are trying to organize one and would like some info on how it works. We have talked to the Tee Time office and they gave us the particulars. What I want to know is do you have food before or after? Do you charge for the food? How to you pair the teams? Couples together or separate?

Thanks in advance
Every week - then we drive golf carts to a near by restaurant and eat from the menu, ---Quite Simple, great fun.
Old 02-02-2015, 06:05 PM
Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecticutYankee View Post

Thanks in advance
4 people we play a scramble, rules are use each person's ball at least once but not more than 3 times. Hit from the best ball. Each person puts in a dollar which we collect at the restaurant after the game. Money is divided among the winning foursome. We give course handicaps depending on difficulty of course. We go to the restaurant named and eat in groups of eight. We usually go to the country clubs. We try to eat early so we can get in the restaurants by no later than 4:30.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.