Heart felt THANK YOU

Closed Thread
Old 04-03-2020, 06:59 AM
Default Heart felt THANK YOU

Although I am an "outsider" (I don't live in the Villages), I own and work alone in a small one- chair beauty salon in Wildwood (my only source of income) and 95% of my clients live in the villages, I just wanted to share something with all of you. As of midnight last night my door is closed for 30 days. I am very worried about what will happen to me and my son this month. With that said, I worked 13 hours straight yesterday to try and stockpile a little extra cash. Most of the clients I saw yesterday were Villagers and they were SO VERY KIND AND GENEROUS. Their kindness and generosity TRULY makes my heart SMILE. I feel so BLESSED to work where I do and to have met the Villagers I know. They are more than just clients, they are my FRIENDS. Thank you to each and everyone. I love you more than you will ever know. Have a SUPER TERRIFIC DAY!!!

Last edited by Lisa C; 04-03-2020 at 08:11 AM.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:30 AM
Sage

God bless you! Be safe, stay healthy!
Old 04-03-2020, 07:56 AM

Thank you. You and your loved ones as well
Old 04-03-2020, 12:28 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa C View Post
Although I am an "outsider" (I don't live in the Villages), I own and work alone in a small one- chair beauty salon in Wildwood (my only source of income) and 95% of my clients live in the villages, I just wanted to share something with all of you. As of midnight last night my door is closed for 30 days. I am very worried about what will happen to me and my son this month. With that said, I worked 13 hours straight yesterday to try and stockpile a little extra cash. Most of the clients I saw yesterday were Villagers and they were SO VERY KIND AND GENEROUS. Their kindness and generosity TRULY makes my heart SMILE. I feel so BLESSED to work where I do and to have met the Villagers I know. They are more than just clients, they are my FRIENDS. Thank you to each and everyone. I love you more than you will ever know. Have a SUPER TERRIFIC DAY!!!
Lisa, my wife is looking for a new hair person. When this is over, send me a PM to get the address of your shop. If you need some assistance during the month, send me a PM, we can most likely help.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Closed Thread

Tags
clients, heart, villagers, live, yesterday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.