Help to find a topic

Closed Thread
Old 06-21-2018, 09:38 AM
Default Help to find a topic

Hi All, I am fairly new at this site and I do come in to read the very informative posts. I came on last night and read a post about the golf practice range not being the same as the golf course. I wanted to read it to my husband today and for the life of me, I can't find it. I still see some of the posts that I saw last night like best meatball sub, numbers on houses, etc. Can anyone tell me how I can find that post again? Thank you! BTW, great site!
Old 06-21-2018, 10:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamia54 View Post
Hi All, I am fairly new at this site and I do come in to read the very informative posts. I came on last night and read a post about the golf practice range not being the same as the golf course. I wanted to read it to my husband today and for the life of me, I can't find it. I still see some of the posts that I saw last night like best meatball sub, numbers on houses, etc. Can anyone tell me how I can find that post again? Thank you! BTW, great site!
Not bitching about the Range..... the practice greens.

Glenview

But you can do a search and probably find some complaints on the ranges too!
Old 06-21-2018, 11:12 AM

The post wasn't about any particular course it was saying how the practice ranges grass isn't the same as the courses,etc. Thank you for responding!
Old 06-21-2018, 02:05 PM

I find the search feature on TOTV slow and difficult. You can google search any topic using such queries as "Talk of The Villages practice range grass and courses" and it usually finds the post easily.
Closed Thread

Tags
read, find, posts, night, golf

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.