Hey, all members. Help with membership drive........please!

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 09-12-2007, 08:02 AM
Founder
Default Hey, all members. Help with membership drive........please!

We are going to begin a newspaper advertising campaign in a week or so. My wife and I are currently on a cross country motorcycle trip. (Writing this from Taos, New Mexico...soon to leave for Sedona, Arizona then Death Valley, California) As soon as we get back, I will be buying some display ads in the Villages Daily Sun inviting people to join this wonderful forum.

Until then, we could have a mini burst of new members if each of our current members sends one email to a friend asking them to check out Talk of the Villages at www.talkofthevillages.com. Gee if every member sent one email, we could get 2,500 new members ;D I suppose some of you will send out 2, 3, 4 or more emails inviting people to join. This site is so much fun, we want everybody in the villages know about it. :#1:

I still meet people who haven't heard about TOTV. Even so, we are now averaging over 11,000 page views a day. That's fantastic, but still only a fraction of what it will be. :bigthumbsup:

Thanks,
JLK
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.