Hillary is the winner of a poll at Spanish Springs

Closed Thread
Old 06-23-2007, 05:14 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Hillary is the winner of a poll at Spanish Springs

You are absolutely nuts. Sounds like you believe George blew up the trade towers to take care of his rich buddies. Slip a few bucks to Haliburton, Enron, et al. Drink some more kool aid.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:27 PM
Veteran member

Lil Dancer: I doesn't matter to me one iota that Hillary is a powerful woman. If Condi Rice were running against Hillary, I'd be voting for Condi before I'd vote for most men on both of the major tickets. I mentioned this to my wife WAY before Hillary announced that she was running. Heck, I'd even vote for Geraldine Ferraro if she were running against Hillary. I have read a lot on Hillary as well as others running for the high office....views from both sides of the aisle and views from those that know the woman very very well such as Dick Morris as Orfone mentions. And it was very presumtuous of you to say that I'm not informed on this particular subject. I'm an eclectic sort and I read and evaluate all views pro and con to form my own opinion. Honest debate is beneficial only when the discussion is based on prima facie preponderance of fact. Attacking the credibility of the holder of an opinion is and always will be bad form. It inevitably leads to "name calling" and labeling. Closed mind? Hardly.
Hollywood, FL
Woodstock, GA
The Villages, FL
Old 06-25-2007, 05:32 AM

Let's when a post comes out with something so unfounded and "off the wall" as Hillary being involved in Vince Foster's suicide, a person should expect some comments about their credibility (or lack of.)
Old 06-25-2007, 07:30 AM
Veteran member

What's so "off-the-wall"? I'm making my assessment by what has been reported. It has nothing to do with my personal credibility. Zogby polls show that 70% of Americans have not accepted the "official" version of the event. All of the country's major reputable newspapers didn't by the story either and still don't. You might try researching and reading on the subject with an "open mind".

Here's an intersting synopsis of the facts. Click on the link if you care to learn.

http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=1999/2/8/155138
Hollywood, FL
Woodstock, GA
The Villages, FL
Old 06-25-2007, 03:50 PM

Its hillarious (pun intended) that you would actually quote newsmax.com as some sort of legitmate news source .. NOT... In fact Mediamatters has this to say about Newsmax: NewsMax is a conservative website with a history of publishing attacks on Democrats and providing fawning coverage of Republicans and conservatives. Christopher Ruddy, founder and editor of NewsMax and president and CEO of its corporate parent, NewsMax Media Inc., has written or edited books attacking Bill and Hillary Clinton, including The Strange Death of Vincent Foster: An Investigation (Simon & Schuster, 1997), which even right-wing pundit Ann Coulter dismissed as a "conservative hoax book" debunked by conservatives; Ruddy has used NewsMax resources to assist right-wing smear campaigns against the Clintons. Ruddy has extensive ties to Richard Mellon Scaife, the right-wing Pittsburgh financier who funded the 1990s dirt-digging operation against the Clintons known as the Arkansas Project. Scaife is an investor and the third-largest stockholder of NewsMax; before starting NewsMax, Ruddy was a reporter for the Scaife-owned Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Old 06-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Veteran member

I didn't "quote" anything. I stated that it was an interesting synopsis of facts. What's a legitimate news source today anyway?
Hollywood, FL
Woodstock, GA
The Villages, FL
Old 06-29-2007, 08:57 AM

:cop:

Geeeeez guys.........We have alot of time between now and the election.....can't we all get along! ;D

But even I can't help but put my two "Lincoln penny's" in.........I am a "Yellow Dog Democrat". At this time, I think I would like to see a Edwards-Bama ticket. I'd hate to lose by default simply because the country as a whole is not really ready for a woman (no matter who she is)

Reply.............. but play nice ;D
Old 06-30-2007, 11:14 AM
Veteran member

Two families have a 20-year lock on the White House. Does anyone really want to make it 24 or 28 years?
Lord deliver us from these incompetent, self-serving, lying, ego-driven clowns and their relatives!
Old 07-01-2007, 01:14 PM

Boy!!! The night of this poll at Spanish Springs, the booze must have been extra potent and flowing freely along with another substance that I will not name.
Old 07-01-2007, 05:53 PM

It is much too soon to decide who I will vote for. However, I get upset to hear about Bill Clinton's lies to the American people when Bush's lies (wmd"s?????) has brought back too many body bags.
Old 07-01-2007, 06:37 PM

The problem is that the good Lord didn't see fit to always put oil and gas resources where there are democratic governments.

So, you see, IT IS ALL GOD's FAULT.

I guess Cheney decided that since God messed up by not putting the oil and gas where Cheney wanted it, he (read Halliburton), Dubya and the rest of the crew would change the world.

Well, I'm sure in Cheney's mind, since God made such a huge blunder in putting so much oil under Iraq (which begs the question, why did he so much oil under Pennsylvania and Texas?) he did his penance by seeing to it that Cheney became vice president of a rich and powerful country.

So, obviously, God made his atonement.

This situation has the side benefit of making a very rich company called Hallibirton even richer. Need I mention the BILLIONS (yes that’s billions) that Dicky-Do’s company is reaping in our ill-fated Iraqi rebuilding efforts. A company now based in Dubai, >>>NOT<<< the United States of American. Must be something wrong with the oversight they get here in the good old USofA. Yes, our hard earned tax dollars are actually rebuilding a county that we have single-handedly succeeded in nearly destroying.
A country that never asked us to invade them.
A country that had NO, I repeat, NO WMD’s.
A country in which we now need approval of Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki of Iraq BEFORE we attempt to make their country safe. A quote from the July 1, 2007 Boston Globe; "The Iraqi government totally rejects US military operations . . . conducted without prior approval from the Iraqi military command," Maliki said in a statement… This from a government that can’t even hold session for fear of being blow to bits by the numerous warring factions within their own borders.

One can only hop God has a special place reserved for Mr. Cheney, Dubya, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, Connie Rice and the rest of the Boob-Crew. They’re certainly going to need all of God’s assistance when it’s their turn to meet their maker.

I think I can safely predict that George W. Bush will go down in history as one of the most inept, ill-advised, poorly spoken, undiplomatic, and disasterous presidents of modern times. I wait patiently for him to depart Washington and spend his waning years building his library and let a real leader take over the mess he's left and solve the problems important to Americans, not Iraqi's. If Hillary is the one then so be it.

Old 07-01-2007, 06:56 PM

This is me standing and applauding HotRod! Well said!

Thank god I can sleep better out here in Colorado...The only WMD we have out here is Senator Tanncrado's mouth. (We're real sorry about him, Miami!!!!)
Old 07-01-2007, 09:56 PM

Hotrod you are so correct.
And in his library?? Maybe the book about the pet goat he kept reading to the school kids while 9/11 happened...
Old 07-02-2007, 05:58 AM
Veteran member

This thread should be renamed to "bash Bush".
Hollywood, FL
Woodstock, GA
The Villages, FL
Old 07-03-2007, 01:21 PM

My vote is yet to be determined, however I can say it will be for anyone but Hillary!!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.