Miracle for us

Closed Thread
Old 06-19-2011, 06:07 PM
Default Miracle for us

Hi all, Our dream's been realized! Home is sold and we'll be in TV in Oct to contract for our new home on Alee Lane in Sanibel. We are beyond lucky to have sold so quickly and can't wait to return to TV permanently! I know there's an angel on our shoulders! We pray for all of you trying to sell that you will soon experience our joy!
Old 06-19-2011, 06:08 PM
Sage

Congrats!!

Bill
Old 06-19-2011, 07:05 PM
Sage

Congratulations, pzjay! We know exactly how you feel because we also sold our house very quickly. We, too, are blessed. So, come October, we will be FT in Tamarind Grove.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzjay View Post
Hi all, Our dream's been realized! Home is sold and we'll be in TV in Oct to contract for our new home on Alee Lane in Sanibel. We are beyond lucky to have sold so quickly and can't wait to return to TV permanently! I know there's an angel on our shoulders! We pray for all of you trying to sell that you will soon experience our joy!
Congrats pzjay! We know how you feel. With everything coming together so nicely, we feel we are blessed far more than we deserve. Prayers go out for all those waiting for that one person who says "this is it!" It will happen for them as well. My Peach and I pinch ourselves often to make sure it's all real! See you in Sanibel one day!
Old 06-19-2011, 07:22 PM
Sage

Pzjaz,
I feel your joy! Wonderful news. Congrats.
Old 06-19-2011, 07:51 PM
Sage

Another congratulations and good luck with your upcoming move to TV!
Old 06-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Platinum member

We are glad to hear your good news too!
Old 06-19-2011, 08:35 PM
Default Alee lane

So happy for you .....we have also bought on Alee Lane so hello neighbor. I would like to hear about your experience we are waiting to build also.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:09 PM

Congratulatings are being sent your way.

God bless you!
Old 06-19-2011, 10:39 PM

Congrats! I am so glad to hear that homes are selling. I hope you got close to your asking price.

We still haven't listed out house! All the paperwork is ready for the realtor but need to wait until the house is ready for pics and showings.

Most of "our" stuff has been purged or packed up. We are still waiting to hear when Jim's plant is going to close up here, so he is not in a huge hurry. Also, waiting for Son to come pick up his stuff (furniture, cars, car parts, ect...) We threatened him that we would call a junk man to pick it up if it isn't gone by 6/28.

Once most of the furniture is out we are going to have all the carpets replaced. That should have been done about 5 years ago. It was much less expensive than we anticipated or even planned to have as a flooring allowance. I am glad I checked it out before hand!

We are bringing one vehicle down this week. I am going to stay until just before Labor Day. Then I will go to DIL's to help out with taking care of our first grandchild before/after she has the second one. She will need help as she most likely will have to have another c-section.

Shoot! I havn't "planted" the St. Joseph statue the kids gave us. I need to add that to the ever-growing list of "to-do's" before I leave. I don't think Jim would bother to do it.

N. Reading, MA; Hampstead, NH; last stop SummerChase Cottages,TV!
Old 06-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Veteran member

Wonderful news! I'm so happy for you all!
Old 06-20-2011, 05:13 AM
Default So happy for you!!!

And glad you sold so quickly. I'm looking forward to the time when I can post on here that the house has sold and that "someone" who just loves our house can't wait to make it their own. We've loved this house...and know that someone else will, too. But this house isn't where we want to be...TV!!! Again, very happy for you!!!
Old 06-20-2011, 07:29 AM
Smile Thanks

Thanks to all for the kinds words and welcome! TOTV has been such a valuable tool during the last 3 yrs for not only helping with info, but proving that the people (or most anyway) of The Viilages are the kind we'd want to surround ourselves with! You are so kind and welcoming! Thanks again!
Kandj - it sounds like you're doing everything right! It goes a long way to make house as appealing as possible. Good luck to you and all who are trying to join this community!

Peg & Bob
Old 06-20-2011, 08:37 AM

Congrats on the sale of your home. Where in Connecticut do you live? We listed our home in Danbury in early May and accepted an offer on May 25. We've passed the septic inspection, the radon test and the home inspection. All that is left is the appraisal and we'll be headed to our Buttonwood home in early October after I retire.

Congratulations again.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:43 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzjay View Post
Congratulations! Let the fun begin!

"Live life while you're alive, because when you're dead, you're dead a long time".- Roland Michael Curtis
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.