Horse Farm Tours

Closed Thread
Old 06-02-2020, 08:09 AM

Gypsy Gold Vanner horse farm fantastic! Been back three times. Don't miss it.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:55 AM

You & your guests will love Gypsy Gold Horse Farm if they are open. Check out their FB page. I loved the talk & tour. Very interesting & educational. Hope they're open for you. The horses are magnificent.
Old 06-02-2020, 11:53 AM
Default Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriperrette View Post
Does anyone know of any horse farms in Ocala that give tours? Having company and they expressed an interest in doing this.
In my previous life. I had my own horse farm. Mostly quarter hourses but one oe two standard bread.
Old 06-02-2020, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriperrette View Post
Does anyone know of any horse farms in Ocala that give tours? Having company and they expressed an interest in doing this.
Bring up the Gypsy Vanner Horses on your computer. Great tour, beautiful horses. The last of the pure breeds.
Old 06-03-2020, 07:49 AM

I second the suggestion for Horse Farm tours of Ocala. I believe it was $50.00 per person. My husband, son and his girlfriend and I went last July. It wasn’t the best month to choose, much better to attend in Spring. There were only four of us on the van so we could move at our own pace.
The only negative was the regular tour operator was unavailable so we had a substitute who had a quite mercurial personality. Sometimes she was sweet to us, other time she was quite short tempered. I don’t think she liked that my son’s girlfriend was extremely knowledgeable about horses. She has grew up with horses and owns horses at present. From other reports, the tour owner who regularly conducts the visits is lovely.
All in all though, it was an extremely enjoyable and informative tour ! We are not horse people but learned quite a bit from this visit.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:29 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.
Thanked 3,107 Times in 1,339 Posts

My grandchildren would love to do this next visit.
Closed Thread

Tags
horse, tours, interest, expressed, company

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.