House for sale in private gated TV community

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 01-04-2019, 09:11 AM
Gold member

Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton
Default House for sale in private gated TV community

The description on The Villages web site states “This area is the original developer's family compound & the only area w/ PRIVATE GATE ACCESS & ESTATE SIZED HOMESITES. Many Villagers don't even know this area exists!” Took a look and for sure no one could drive through that gate without being invited in.

Will keep looking for an open house to be invited in to take a peek.

The house on The Villages web site

Old 01-04-2019, 09:15 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
The description on The Villages web site states “This area is the original developer's family compound & the only area w/ PRIVATE GATE ACCESS & ESTATE SIZED HOMESITES. Many Villagers don't even know this area exists!” Took a look and for sure no one could drive through that gate without being invited in.

Will keep looking for an open house to be invited in to take a peek.

The house on The Villages web site
Hickory Head Hammock. Very near Spanish Springs. Gate is larger and Iron or some metal and quite impressive. I think I remember that the streets must be maintained by the residents. The Morse home there was to me, not overly large and not at all impressive. The one below is much grander.

This is a link to a home there ; 16 Hickory Head Hammock, The Villages, FL 32159 - realtor.com(R)
Old 01-04-2019, 02:54 PM
Sage

This home was inside the Morse's horse farm off 466 across from Bridgeport at Laurel Valley. I remember it was for sale about a year ago, built in 1999 and came with 41 acres. They were asking $4 million but I see it sold in Feb 2018 for $2,625,000 to FROSS THOMAS M & JEANNETTE.

It has 2700 sq ft and was bought in 2010 by BUESCHER JON & REGINA for $1,625,000. I think they were a family friends of the Morses, and their name was on a truck dealership east of Tampa.

Dublin Investments bought it in 2002 for $1,200,000 and Mark Morse owned it from 1987 to 2002.

11262 NE 72nd Blvd The Villages, FL 32162

Old 01-04-2019, 11:21 PM
Gold member

The home mentioned by the OP was the home that Harold Schwartz, the originator and founder of The Villages. His statue is in the reflecting pool at Spanish Springs Town Square. He was the father of H. Gary Morse and grandfather of Mark Morse.

Tags
area, house, web, site, invited