How Contact “Villages-News.com”

Closed Thread
Old 10-16-2020, 11:07 AM
Default How Contact “Villages-News.com”

Does anybody have a phone number to contact “Villages-News.com”? Don’t tell me to use their web-based “Contact Us” form. I’ve already used it to submit multiple requests to contact me over several weeks now and they NEVER respond!☹️
Old 10-16-2020, 05:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyW View Post
Does anybody have a phone number to contact “Villages-News.com”? Don’t tell me to use their web-based “Contact Us” form. I’ve already used it to submit multiple requests to contact me over several weeks now and they NEVER respond!☹️
Use their web-based contact form.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Surprised you were able to even post those words here, usually it gets auto-deleted. Never understood why.
"If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble."
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Old 10-16-2020, 08:22 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,211 Times in 350 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
Use their web-based contact form.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Surprised you were able to even post those words here, usually it gets auto-deleted. Never understood why.
Why? They're pretty "incendiary" when it comes to anything about the Developer. They are 100% anti-developer. They make CNN look like they are Pro-current president.
They are not unbiased.
That's why.
Old 10-16-2020, 09:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods View Post
Why? They're pretty "incendiary" when it comes to anything about the Developer. They are 100% anti-developer. They make CNN look like they are Pro-current president.
They are not unbiased.
That's why.
So? I wasn't aware this forum was "in bed with" and content controlled by "The Developer". I thought it was an opened forum (of course with rules). If that is the case case I completely understand. I'd be curious on an OFFICIAL answer on the connection between TOTV and "The Dev." If that is the case it really should be put in a FAQ or a pinned post. I don't believe that is the case however and still wonder why even the words “Villages-News.com” get blanked out. See, weird, posted like in the OP's message it doesn't get censored. Even using your example the word "FOX" doesn't get blocked by CNN and vice-versa. I compare for the most part “Villages-News.com” to a cheap supermarket tabloid but that isn't my point.
"If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble."
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Closed Thread

Tags
contact, “villages-news.com”, weeks, requests, multiple

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.