How Contact “Villages-News.com”

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 10-16-2020, 11:07 AM
Default How Contact “Villages-News.com”

Does anybody have a phone number to contact “Villages-News.com”? Don’t tell me to use their web-based “Contact Us” form. I’ve already used it to submit multiple requests to contact me over several weeks now and they NEVER respond!☹️
Old 10-16-2020, 05:12 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,264 Times in 520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyW View Post
Does anybody have a phone number to contact “Villages-News.com”? Don’t tell me to use their web-based “Contact Us” form. I’ve already used it to submit multiple requests to contact me over several weeks now and they NEVER respond!☹️
Use their web-based contact form.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Surprised you were able to even post those words here, usually it gets auto-deleted. Never understood why.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE (only once)! Vote like your life depends on it .... it might.
Old 10-16-2020, 08:22 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
Use their web-based contact form.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Surprised you were able to even post those words here, usually it gets auto-deleted. Never understood why.
Why? They're pretty "incendiary" when it comes to anything about the Developer. They are 100% anti-developer. They make CNN look like they are Pro-current president.
They are not unbiased.
That's why.
Old 10-16-2020, 09:15 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,264 Times in 520 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods View Post
Why? They're pretty "incendiary" when it comes to anything about the Developer. They are 100% anti-developer. They make CNN look like they are Pro-current president.
They are not unbiased.
That's why.
So? I wasn't aware this forum was "in bed with" and content controlled by "The Developer". I thought it was an opened forum (of course with rules). If that is the case case I completely understand. I'd be curious on an OFFICIAL answer on the connection between TOTV and "The Dev." If that is the case it really should be put in a FAQ or a pinned post. I don't believe that is the case however and still wonder why even the words “Villages-News.com” get blanked out. See, weird, posted like in the OP's message it doesn't get censored. Even using your example the word "FOX" doesn't get blocked by CNN and vice-versa. I compare for the most part “Villages-News.com” to a cheap supermarket tabloid but that isn't my point.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE (only once)! Vote like your life depends on it .... it might.

Tags
contact, “villages-news.com”, weeks, requests, multiple

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.