How do you feel about people renting in TV this summer?

Closed Thread
Old 07-24-2020, 08:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spalumbos62 View Post
Our place in historic is available. All cleaned and ready to go.๐Ÿ˜Š
I wonder if people who rent live here? I bet they get more bites without ornaments.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:42 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I wonder if people who rent live here? I bet they get more bites without ornaments.
You really arenโ€™t suggesting there is something wrong with renting in the older sections. I never thought of you as the person who looks down their nose at the historic side, even if they can add ornamental pieces
Old 07-24-2020, 02:31 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Vernon View Post
So I live in Ohio and my wife got laid off horrible news right. We were thinking of coming down to TV for the month of July. Do you welcome us? Or feel we shouldn't be there right now????
Come on Down! We rented for 5 months before we bought. That may not be the reason for your trip but we welcome renters.
Old 07-24-2020, 08:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,028 Times in 5,325 Posts

Anyone who is considering moving here needs more than a week to decide.

We rented for the month of June last year and had plenty of time to decide we wanted to buy and where to look.

Will say that right now would not get the complete flavor of living here with so much shut down due to the virus.
Old 07-24-2020, 10:41 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,674 Times in 628 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Vernon View Post
So I live in Ohio and my wife got laid off horrible news right. We were thinking of coming down to TV for the month of July. Do you welcome us? Or feel we shouldn't be there right now????
If I am around you, I will assume you carry the Chinese Virus and I will keep my distance. Of course, I do that with everyone.

In other words, I will treat you like I treat everyone. So you are very welcome to come and stay for as long as you want.
Closed Thread

Tags
feel, thinking, coming, month, july

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.