How many friends have purchased in The Villages after visiting you?

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2012, 12:47 PM
Gold member
Default How many friends have purchased in The Villages after visiting you?

How many homes have you sold in The Villages?

How many friends or relatives have visited you in The Villages and purchased a home in The Villages because of coming to visit you in The Villages?

Tomarrow we will have sold our 4th home in The Villages being that 4 families have purchased a home here after visiting us and none of them had ever visited here before and none of them had ever heard of The Villages before we purchased here. This has been since we purchased here in 2005.

Soon after the results of The Villages survey are in Mark Morse in his state of The Villages report he will say that the residents here are the best sales people that they have. His paid sales people do a good job with all the prospects that we send to them.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:13 PM

None. My friends love to visit us and have us entertain them. But they have all said that they love their children and grandchidren too much to ever leave. One of my girlfriends told me that she and her husband promised their children they would never abandand them (I wonder of the children made the same promise) Any way it is their loss. We love it down here.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:29 PM

Our friends purchased here a year after us, and then within months some friends of theirs also purchased. Neither party had been here prior to our introduction.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:19 PM
Sage
Location: grew up in NYC and lived my adult life in Northern NJ; and now a resident of TV in Bonita
Send a message via AIM to RichieLion

We have friends coming down here in a couple of months as renters, and while they're here they will be studying The Villages and looking for their own home.

They came to visit and the wife fell in love immediately, and the husband had to be nudged by taking him around and proving that everything he's interested in can be found here, as well as all the entertainment venues.

Not being impulsive types, they decided that they needed time to see The Villages a little more leisurely in order to find their perfect new home. I'm looking forward to sharing their adventure when they come down in July.
Old 03-30-2012, 04:27 PM
Gold member

We have 2 sets of friends who have purchased since we've told them about livin' the dream!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.