How many WOULD use Marijuana if it was legal

View Poll Results: Would you use MJ if it was legal both Federal and State.
Yes 26 32.91%
No 46 58.23%
Maybe 6 7.59%
Anyone have some munchies? 1 1.27%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Old 10-09-2019, 06:35 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,463 Times in 3,089 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysos View Post
One thing we all have in common now in regards to this thread. Advertisers along with AI data science is now targeting us as needing grow equipment lol. I have now seen lights, greenhouses and Scott’s miracle grow.
Use an adblocker and you won't see any of those ads. There are some for cell phones, as well as laptops, android tablets, desktops.

The only ads I ever see on this website are the ones that companies post in the sponsored ads section of the forum.
Old 10-09-2019, 06:56 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thumbs down Shoot the Messenger

Now the messenger should be shot and because someone was successful in stopping being a druggy all drugs are fine.
Or "it;s just a plant". REALLY. Or challenging usage of a drug in more than one note indicates "posting addition". The logic being used in this rationalization is not worth help. It would be good humor except for the sad harm this kind of sorrowful thinking effects those who need help.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:01 PM

This Thread is going nowhere now! Those for vs Those against. If that ain’t political I don’t know what is! Not to mention the OP left the boards. I’ll tell you what though I’m not a active user but I’m willing to to start a Villages MMJ club because the support and interest is honestly shocking in numbers here. I’ll personally pay for all and any fee’s so it’s not miss interpreted. We can exchange info, talk about cooking with cannabis, pro’s and cons about CBD etc etc.... Heck I’ll even ask one of our Village Residents who happens to be a owner of 1 of the limited FL MMTC’s if we can do site visits to his Mt Dora Facility.

Then those in support can get safe, reliable and useful info without having the NIMBY’s harassing them with BS.

Those in opposition can either start your own club (which you won’t) or as usual stand on your soap box belittling everyone you disagree with.

Cheers
Old 10-09-2019, 07:02 PM

Quote:
This Thread is going nowhere now! Those for vs Those against. If that ain’t political I don’t know what is! Not to mention the OP left the boards. I’ll tell you what though I’m not a active user but I’m willing to to start a Villages MMJ club because the support and interest is honestly shocking in numbers here. I’ll personally pay for all and any fee’s so it’s not miss interpreted. We can exchange info, talk about cooking with cannabis, pro’s and cons about CBD etc etc.... Heck I’ll even ask one of our Village Residents who happens to be a owner of 1 of the limited FL MMTC’s if we can do site visits to his Mt Dora Facility.

Then those in support can get safe, reliable and useful info without having the NIMBY’s harassing them with BS.

Those in opposition can either start your own club (which you won’t) or as usual stand on your soap box belittling everyone you disagree with.

Cheers

Yikes!

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears..."
George Orwell
Old 10-09-2019, 07:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,995 Times in 1,728 Posts

Quote:

Cheers
I’m not quite sure why but this post made me laugh (in a good way). The topic continues to be interesting.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrudentLifer View Post
Yikes!

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears..."
George Orwell

Yes Sir!
Old 10-10-2019, 05:43 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,750 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:

Cheers
Difference of opinion = political?

And....double yikes!

Last edited by billethkid; 10-10-2019 at 05:57 AM.
Old 10-10-2019, 06:48 AM
TOTV Moderator

This thread has long since strayed from the original question/topic of would you use marijuana if it was legal. A number of personally directed posts were removed.

Thread closed.

Closed Thread

Tags
drug, healthcare, legal, federal, pot

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.