Howie Mandel.....

Closed Thread
Old 10-12-2018, 09:39 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,562 Times in 508 Posts
Default Howie Mandel.....

Anyone else see him tonight at The Sharon? It was a really funny show; I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.

And if someone is going to chime in about the foul language, don’t. There were disclaimers in the information about the show before you purchased the tickets.
Old 10-13-2018, 06:51 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
Anyone else see him tonight at The Sharon? It was a really funny show; I haven’t laughed that hard in a long time.

And if someone is going to chime in about the foul language, don’t. There were disclaimers in the information about the show before you purchased the tickets.
This is the second time we have seen him at the Sharon..soooo funny.
The language seems to be the new norm. Personally I don’t think it makes the jokes any better but I guess that seems funny to some. We loved him and the show.
Old 10-13-2018, 07:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrjojo View Post
This is the second time we have seen him at the Sharon..soooo funny.
The language seems to be the new norm. Personally I don’t think it makes the jokes any better but I guess that seems funny to some. We loved him and the show.
That is true. Carol Burnett never said **** and she made us all laugh until our sides hurt.

And think just for a minute about Johnny Carson and Jack Benny's "pregnant pause".

I would be thrilled to have any late night Television comedian who could be funny without making half the country annoyed.

It makes me want to scream out ****!!!!

Tags
chime, tickets, foul, language, don’t

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.