Population of Villages complex, How many homes so far? Fee's collected monthly

Closed Thread
Old 02-13-2008, 06:12 AM
Default Population of Villages complex, How many homes so far? Fee's collected monthly

I am curious as to the population of and the amount of Homes that make up the Villages. As for the Amenities fee's that are collected monthly, 30,000 homes @ $130.00 per mo is $3,900,000 monthly. My next question is when the Villages are built out will the Golf Courses, Rec centers etc become the property of the residents and therefore the responsibility monetarily of the residents. Is there an accountability of the funds that are now collected and how they are disbursed. Great amounts of money are being collected yearly, if there is a windfall is it used to reduce any of the costs associated in being a resident.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Default Re: Population of Villages complex, How many homes so far? Fee's collected month

WOW/ I never did the math but that is amazing. Where is all this money going? I would love to know if the monies collected (and how the money is dispersed) is available for us to see?

Pls. post if you know the answers to these questions. Curious wannabe.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.