I’ll wait for an answer...!

Closed Thread
Old 05-17-2020, 07:47 PM
Default I'm Out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leadbone1 View Post
Well, I can point out some hypocrisies in that also. You order your groceries by phone or online. And by the time they get to your house they have been touched by how many people? There is no question there will be more cases reported because we’re doing more testing. The relevant thing is hospitalization and or mortality’s which is dropping drastically. This virus is not a problem to 95% of the people that get it. I agree that we can’t stay locked down forever. That’s not what human beings do. Ask for a vaccine? Not saying I wouldn’t take it but I would wait at least a year to see what kind of issues might arise from it?
Apparently you haven't seenthe handful of people who WANTED to tell us all on the tele that they are NOW suffering very harshly in the lungs, in the kidneys, in the liver, and other organs. Docs on the Doctor station today (5/17) on radio said that about 30% of those who've been hit with the virus will recover their sense of smell and taste; 30+% will get back only half of it permanently, and 30+ % will lose taste and smell ENTIRELY for the rest of their lives. What a bummer that is!

I would be happy to be still alive, but the rubbish left over is nasty.
Old 05-17-2020, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Page View Post
I don’t like the fact that my chance of survival is somehow linked to socially irresponsible people displaying a lack of common sense.
Then you should probably not get in a car ever again.
Old 05-17-2020, 10:59 PM
Default Not just the Villages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manhoopty View Post
The reason that we are no longer interested in moving here anymore after 11 years of visiting.

FAR too many “busy bodies” who just can’t mind their own damn business!!!

Sow where are you going to move to? Hate to burst your bubble, but they are EVERYWHERE.
Old 05-17-2020, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeriS View Post
Quarantine is when you restrict the movement of sick people.
Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people.
NEVER in our history have we restricted the movement of healthy people. Open you eyes & think for yourself, & do some research into who is in favor of the lockdown instead of listening to people who have something to gain from this.
What about Kent State Massacre, Watts Riots, following Pearl Harbor attack .... and there are more instances. Someone convicted of a crime can be restricted to a given location (jail, house arrest). Never is a big word.
Old 05-18-2020, 02:28 AM

Right On
Old 05-18-2020, 06:50 AM

Time to move on and get back to normal
Closed Thread

Tags
tables, people, social, feet, distancing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.