I'm Scared

Closed Thread
Old 11-26-2020, 04:08 AM
Default Make shift morgues and national guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry8bal View Post
They only reported that it was COVID he died from because the hospital gets a bunch more money from Medicare!!
You do realize as of November 15, 2020 that they had El Paso prisoners helping to move dead bodies in Texas into refrigerated trucks and then had the national guard helping with the dead. So was the case in New York this past March. This is not a Medicare billing scheme. A lot of people are dying. More people than the population of the whole city of Richmond are gone. It is like a 911 occurring over and over.

There is something called viral load. If you wear a mask and other's wear a mask and you wash your hands frequently; if you get infected it is likely the viral load will be greatly reduced and you will have a mild rather than severe case of Covid 19. Exposure time and the amount of airborne particles are important factors in determining the viral load.

Please wear a mask to help stop the spread of Covid 19. Protect those who have pre-existing conditions.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:53 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,015 Times in 1,009 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottiesrgreat@gmail.com View Post
I am not ‘scared’ - throughout my life - I have lived with risks more severe than a virus. Even if COVID is eradicated- there will always be another virus, another threat/danger, another risk to your life out there (you can never escape death)! I am not ready to end my life and stay locked up with no human contact! I want to live and have purpose. I want to see and hear people laugh and enjoy life - I want to be there when people want to celebrate, I want to be there when people need a shoulder to cry on—— despite all the dangers that will *always* be lurking in the background. I moved to The Villages - because I felt people here have encountered many risks and potential threats in their lives and would face this risk with the same precautions and strengths that got them thru the risks they have encountered and battled for decades. If you want - stay locked up. But -please - show the same respect to those who choose living and are taking necessary precautions. YES - we can live our lives as humans - despite consistent threats - we have been doing that for decades and we are still here!!!! I do not want to stay locked up in my home - as a human, human interaction is critical to living. To me - being locked up with no human contact is only an expensive alternative to a coffin.
Old 11-26-2020, 11:07 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byte1 View Post
I can understand and empathize with those on here that are confused after reading, watching or listening to the news. If you are allowing a bunch of differing opinions influence your life when they can't even agree with each other, then you should be confused and alarmed. If you allow politicians to decide your lifestyle when they do not adhere to their own demands of you, then you should be confused and alarmed. Use your own common sense and gut feeling to dictate how you react to simple real facts. Yes, there is a virus and yes it can be deadly. So can the Flu and some childhood diseases. So can many other things that occur in life. Mass hysteria is prominent in the world today. Do not allow it to make you disregard your OWN reasoning. How can life be worthy if you have to imprison yourself in your homes, away from the rest of the world? Are you going to demand others conform to your fears, simply because you feel jealous that they are enjoying their lives without you? It is the ones making demands of others that are being selfish, not the other way around. We don't care if you lock yourselves up tight, in your homes. Sorry, but that ain't selfish, that's just minding our own business and letting you punish yourself if you wish. Don't act like you can dictate how we should protect others or even ourselves. The gov is bad enough without you all making impossible and tyrannical dictates. Simply put, mind your own business. If you wish to allow mass hysteria to rule you, keep it to yourself.

I was following the stats for several months, but now I hardly bother with them. It is obvious that the numbers are skewed with numbers that appear to be padded either intentionally or unintentional. Even as I attempt to follow the deaths, I find that almost ALL of the victims had other unrelated symptoms that could have been the actual cause of death. Does that mean I disregard the virus as a hoax? Of course not. I just refuse to panic and allow it to rule my life. And yes, I have had two family members that have passed that were tested positive. And it is my belief that both would have died anyway, from other debilitating illnesses. So, I am not ignoring the virus, just being pragmatic. It may or may not be the leading cause of death in these cases, but it sure is the leading cause of NEWS and blogs/forums.

Well, time to get some last minute shopping done for tomorrow's feast. Hope all of you can give thanks to GOD for your many years of good fortune. If not to GOD then at least to all your friends and family that also make one's life rich.
couldnt have said it better
Old 11-26-2020, 11:13 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla B View Post
Thank you for a sensible reasonable post based on logic, not emotion.
unless you consider the media IS the cause of so much distrust, then it becomes pertinent to the conversation. just sayin'
Old 11-26-2020, 12:49 PM

I think they are using Dominion software to track the test results.
Closed Thread

Tags
cases, leesburg, reports, villages, paper

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.