I'm a TV wannabee because...

Closed Thread
Old 02-11-2010, 11:24 AM

Boy, tell me about it. It is snowing now and when it is not snowing the wind is blowing giving us extreme wind chill factors. I have to do the right thing and not gripe about the snow because we always need the moisture. However the older I get the more I like two seasons, Warm and Warmer.
I would trade the cold in Lubbock for those high 50's and low 60's in TV any day, and someday I will.
EB
Old 02-11-2010, 01:34 PM

Also can't wait. Came down last Nov. and loved it. Can't put the house up for sale till probably June, have a son who got out of the military and then went to school, he's getting done March 17, but then has to find a internship in Robotics and Automation. We did see a couple of sold signs on houses this morning in our area, thats good, they were'nt starter homes. Coming down this August for a couple of weeks if we have'nt sold the house. Hopefully this will be our last winter.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:54 PM

sschuler1,

We're in Kalalmazoo (yes, there really is one!). Our son in law is from the east side of the state (we can't ALL be perfect! ) For those of you who are unfamiliar with our great (but cold and oh, so economically challenged!) state, we are 1/2 way between Chicago and Detroit right on I-94. We will keep looking - and visit both TV and TOTV as much as we can!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djplong View Post
I'm 47 and my fiancee isn't much older.. It'll be a while before we can make the move.
Hey dj,
I get feeling were in the same boat - Im 47 too and looking at about 10 more years of work before retirement. I just keep dreaming of the day we move to TV.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.