Included in Amended Fee

Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2012, 09:22 PM
Question Included in Amended Fee

My wife and I just watched the video on life in TV. It seems like there is a lot offered in TV, somethings free and somethings fee based. I understand the amenity fee is about $138.00 a month. I also saw that the executive courses are free.

Does anyone know if there is a list of what is included as part of the amenity fee?
Old 02-25-2012, 10:43 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010mustangGT View Post
My wife and I just watched the video on life in TV. It seems like there is a lot offered in TV, somethings free and somethings fee based. I understand the amenity fee is about $138.00 a month. I also saw that the executive courses are free.

Does anyone know if there is a list of what is included as part of the amenity fee?
I bet the sales office could supply you with a list.
Old 02-26-2012, 03:15 AM
Default try this

Village Community Development Districts
Old 02-26-2012, 08:02 AM
Veteran member

The Amenity Fee includes free access to all of the neighborhood, family and sports pools. This includes free participation in classes and organized exercise events in the sports pools. The Country Club pools require a priority membership.

Free rounds of golf on the Executive Golf Courses (there is a small trail fee). You pay to golf on the Championship Courses.

Free usage of the tennis, pickleball, bocce ball and shuffle board courts.

Free usage of the Rec Centers, including the billiard rooms, meeting rooms and exercise classes. You pay to use the fitness centers in the Rec centers.

Someone else chime in here...what am I forgetting?
Old 02-26-2012, 08:49 AM
Sage

It also pays for community watch service and maintenance of the postal stations.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:17 AM

Also includes the free nightly entertainment in the town squares and groundskeeping of all the common areas and cart paths
Old 02-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010mustangGT View Post

Amenity fees include items such as all the Postal stations where you pick up mail, gates, recreation facilities, Community Watch Patrols, Gate monitoring (on camera), all executive golf courses and all the administrative personnel (customer service guest/resident ID's etc) Pools. Annual Maintenance assessments include transportation paths (cart Paths), storm water systems, ponds, wetlands, common area landscaping (which covers a lot of territory) infrastructure walls, entranceways, pump houses, and Villa road maintence (not part of county) You can check more on Village Community Development Districts. From what I can see, the monies are well spent to keep The Villages a great place to live out our senior years.
Old 02-26-2012, 10:01 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LvmyPug2 View Post
Also includes the free nightly entertainment in the town squares and groundskeeping of all the common areas and cart paths
Pug.... Just a clarification. Our amenity fees do not pay for nightly entertainment. That is provided by the Developer's entertainment department and primarily funded by fees he assesses to the commercial businesses at the squares.

Also, the landscaping and common area maintenance is primarily funded via the annual maintenance assessment we pay. This is the roundabouts, entrance gates, culdesac, etc....propery owned by the numbered districts.

The amenity fees probably fund the landscape maintenance for the amenity facilities.... Rec centers, pools, exec golf, postal stations

Who owns and who pays for what can be complex,but, somehow it all seems to work and is done at a pretty reasonable fee structure.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:18 PM

Thanks for the replies. (I tried to edit the topic but no luck). I'll check with the sales office to see if they have a list. I'm amazed at how low the fee is.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.