Inconsiderate Brownwood Parking by Security Patrols

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2020, 10:35 AM
Default Inconsiderate Brownwood Parking by Security Patrols

On Sunday while visiting Brownwood square I noticed a security patrol lady go to her Jeep parked right at the square on the west side, get a bottle of water, lock the car and proceed to her patrolling. At first, I thought she is just one of the entitled individuals !`!,<>

Unfortunately, on Monday at Brownwood, I happened to observe another security person park in the handicapped space at the square in front of the movie theater. He got out of the vehicle and began walking as he placed his yellow vest on and began patrolling.

After two experiences I ask myself, are these people just inconsiderate <~?> or is this just special parking for the roving patrol. Does the square support these actions?
Old 10-28-2020, 10:59 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,445 Times in 580 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBentz View Post
On Sunday while visiting Brownwood square I noticed a security patrol lady go to her Jeep parked right at the square on the west side, get a bottle of water, lock the car and proceed to her patrolling. At first, I thought she is just one of the entitled individuals !`!,<>

Unfortunately, on Monday at Brownwood, I happened to observe another security person park in the handicapped space at the square in front of the movie theater. He got out of the vehicle and began walking as he placed his yellow vest on and began patrolling.

After two experiences I ask myself, are these people just inconsiderate <~?> or is this just special parking for the roving patrol. Does the square support these actions?
Maybe you should direct your COMPLAINT to Community Watch (352) 750-820.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:04 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,656 Times in 938 Posts

Quote:

As long as you don't start answering yourself, all is ok. Enjoy each day and don't let the small things bother you.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:07 PM
Exclamation Lazy people

Quote:

These yellow vest people are the laziness people employed by the Villages, it’s a joke watching them walk around the square. Money wasted give them a job and they do nothing a waste of gas and money!
Old 10-28-2020, 12:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Azz View Post
These yellow vest people are the laziness people employed by the Villages, it’s a joke watching them walk around the square. Money wasted give them a job and they do nothing a waste of gas and money!
We used to have a woman's posse who would hog tie people who made fun of folks wearing vests who are just doin' their job.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,022 Times in 5,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
We used to have a woman's posse who would hog tie people who made fun of folks wearing vests who are just doin' their job.
Can we tar and feather them?
Old 10-28-2020, 01:28 PM
Platinum member
Default vest ?

maybe the ide of a vest as a uniform makes them want to patrol. Once saw a DHL delivery driver with a handicap thing hanging on his mirror while on his delivery route.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:41 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,429 Posts

Maybe was handicapped? Maybe they can park anywhere they want? People who Enforce runs don’t have to obey them.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:12 PM
Sage

Parking in a handicapped spot without a permit carries a considerable fine. Why didn't you just call the police and let them investigate?

Quote:

Old 10-29-2020, 04:47 AM
Default Illegal handicap parking

I used to live in a town that had a special group of "meter maids" whose only job was to ticket illegal handicap parkers. The result: no more violators!

People illegally park in these places because the cops don't ticket them--particularly in front of business and in malls because the merchants don't want them to. It's bad for business. Another example of selective law enforcement.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:19 AM
Veteran member

Wow, such a horrible thing. Surely time to move.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:22 AM

Interesting replies........Florida’s friendliest Hometown 😳
Old 10-29-2020, 05:40 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,754 Times in 3,629 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
No..... but we could riot and loot! Free T.V.s, booze and sneakers for everyone.

I bet looters don't know what sneakers are.
(sorry gracie, should not end with "are".)
Old 10-29-2020, 05:43 AM

FL needs to place the photo of the handicapped person on his/her placard as other states have done. Doesn't completely eliminate the problem but certainly minimizes it.
Old 10-29-2020, 06:18 AM
Veteran member

If they drove around all night looking for a parking space, any problems they were hired to observe would surely be gone.
Closed Thread

Tags
square, brownwood, security, inconsiderate, patrol

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.