Inconsiderate Brownwood Parking by Security Patrols

Closed Thread
Old 10-29-2020, 06:34 AM
Gold member
Thanked 1,558 Times in 597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBentz View Post
On Sunday while visiting Brownwood square I noticed a security patrol lady go to her Jeep parked right at the square on the west side, get a bottle of water, lock the car and proceed to her patrolling. At first, I thought she is just one of the entitled individuals !`!,<>

Unfortunately, on Monday at Brownwood, I happened to observe another security person park in the handicapped space at the square in front of the movie theater. He got out of the vehicle and began walking as he placed his yellow vest on and began patrolling.

After two experiences I ask myself, are these people just inconsiderate <~?> or is this just special parking for the roving patrol. Does the square support these actions?
You dont know if the one using handicapped needs it. You know nothing about any of them and besides.....why do you care???
Old 10-29-2020, 06:57 AM
Sage

Actually you do know. They will have either a permanent or temporary handicap plate or placard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girlcopper View Post
You dont know if the one using handicapped needs it. You know nothing about any of them and besides.....why do you care???
Old 10-29-2020, 08:30 AM

How nice of DHL to hire the handicapped.
Old 10-29-2020, 09:05 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
On Sunday while visiting Brownwood square I noticed a security patrol lady go to her Jeep parked right at the square on the west side, get a bottle of water, lock the car and proceed to her patrolling. At first, I thought she is just one of the entitled individuals !`!,<>

Unfortunately, on Monday at Brownwood, I happened to observe another security person park in the handicapped space at the square in front of the movie theater. He got out of the vehicle and began walking as he placed his yellow vest on and began patrolling.

After two experiences I ask myself, are these people just inconsiderate <~?> or is this just special parking for the roving patrol. Does the square support these actions?
Don’t really care. And you don’t know why they park there. Be careful of making accusations without having the facts.
Old 10-29-2020, 09:07 AM
Sage
Location: Illinois, Tennesee, Florida, Village of Caroline, Sanibel, LaBelle
Thanked 1,310 Times in 544 Posts

I always enjoyed the “woman’s posse” and thought they contributed much to the discussions taking place on TOTV. I vote to bring them back ASAP. Fore.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
We used to have a woman's posse who would hog tie people who made fun of folks wearing vests who are just doin' their job.
Is it weird that I now have this urge to go out and make fun of folks wearing vests who are just doin' their job?
Old 10-29-2020, 07:00 PM
Veteran member

Quote:

Perhaps a courtesy reminder might help folks to see and respect parking places designated for the disabled. I remember back in the 70s some folks in Iowa used 2’x2’ sheets of sticky paper placed on the windshield with kindly reminders on them. Took the reminded about 20 minutes to scrape it off.
Old 10-29-2020, 07:05 PM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nn0wheremann View Post
Perhaps a courtesy reminder might help folks to see and respect parking places designated for the disabled. I remember back in the 70s some folks in Iowa used 2’x2’ sheets of sticky paper placed on the windshield with kindly reminders on them. Took the reminded about 20 minutes to scrape it off.
But, wait. The vest folks would be putting these “reminders” on their own vehicles!

This thread is hilarious. We need more like this.
Closed Thread

Tags
square, brownwood, security, inconsiderate, patrol

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.