Inconsiderate Parking !!!

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2020, 10:30 AM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Win1894 View Post
When that happens to me I usually just accidentally push the golf cart on its side.
golf carts have grown in size making two per space tricky.
Old 02-20-2020, 10:39 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldj1938 View Post
If Don't get me started on speed bumps. If we remove them the speeders will go crazy! Why aren't there any south (rare) of 466? Thank you for listening.
Many (most?) of the speed bumps have been removed at least where we travel. They weren't there to stop general GC speeding unless they put them all along the MMPs which they never were. They were usually at tunnel entrances & exits and at some gate crossings. Good riddance to them, they had nothing to do with speeding down the paths and all they did was contribute to chiropractors business from the back & neck jarring bumps even at just about zero mph.
Old 02-20-2020, 11:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
Many (most?) of the speed bumps have been removed at least where we travel. They weren't there to stop general GC speeding unless they put them all along the MMPs which they never were. They were usually at tunnel entrances & exits and at some gate crossings. Good riddance to them, they had nothing to do with speeding down the paths and all they did was contribute to chiropractors business from the back & neck jarring bumps even at just about zero mph.
I find no problem with them if you slow down ...... some may have to look that up.
Old 02-20-2020, 09:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWGUY View Post
I find no problem with them if you slow down ...... some may have to look that up.
I guess your back is in better shape than mine. Any time I literally rolled over them at close to 0mph it painfully jarred my back which has a couple bad disks. These weren't speed BUMPS I have always been used to they were like the size of curbing. Besides don't know how anyone could speed over the ones I experienced due to where they were located. Fortunately they are gone.
Old 02-21-2020, 09:24 AM

I'm thinking the golf cart should've just been moved. Inconsiderate moron
Old 02-21-2020, 09:31 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatbrat View Post
The Admiral parks inside of the line, the cart was over the line--her car cost over a $100K, she makes sure there is plenty of room--also her car has 360 degree surround view for parking
Maybe she better park at the end where no one will come close to her $100K car. I shop at that plaza Publix all the time and always park my $30K car down at the end. Among other things, it's easier to get out of the lane, travel along the exit road to go around the back of the shopping plaza and exit at a roundabout.

You'd think a fitness freak would welcome the additional exercise.

Tags
door, inconsiderate, start, wheel, console

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.