Moderator (Chat Room)

Closed Thread
Old 08-03-2007, 02:47 PM
Default Moderator (Chat Room)

Looks like the only way to find out if anyone is in the chat room is on the home page and then it is down at the bottom of the page. When I log in, I go directly to the forums and never look to see if anyone is in the chat room. I would love to chat but it is always empty and I'm not just gonna hang around. I know you have said to schedule a chat, but that is somewhat awkward. Can you fix it so something flashes at the top of the forum pages whenever the chat room isn't empty, or when someone enters? Just something to let us know there is someone there.

Thanks
Old 08-03-2007, 04:37 PM
Administrator
Default Re: Moderator (Chat Room)

If you get a chance check the chat room at 9 p.m. Look on the home page to see if anybody is there. Or start it off.

Donna and Oshunluva mumbled about getting a nightly 9 p.m. chat schedule going.

Is that right?
Old 08-03-2007, 04:41 PM
Veteran member

:joke:
We had a ball last night and as usual i made a fool of myself butt hey I saw Donna and Oshun snikerin
:hot:
Old 08-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Sage

When I click on "chat" I go to a blue screen that says I've entered the chat room. I have no idea what to do then, and the "help" feature doesn't help. How do you engage in a "chat"?

Sign me

Just Curious

Old 08-04-2007, 05:46 AM

At the bottom of that blue screen is an area for you to type. You might have to scroll down a little to see it.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:31 AM
Veteran member

Yes it would be nice to see at a glance if there's anyone in the chatroom. To the person who's learning, don't be discouraged if you don't see anyone in the room (upper right corner) stop by at 9PM EDT and check. I'll try to stop by as often as possible just to harass Oshun and Donna ;D

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.