Interior Decorator Reco Wanted

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Old 05-03-2021, 05:11 AM
Default Interior Decorator Reco Wanted

We are preparing to settle in our home in 2 months. I would love some help with decor! I’ve searched the forum and found some older threads, so I am hoping for some fresh recommendations. Here is my wish list:
1. Not really into DIY design. I’ve watched all the shows, looked at magazines, etc, and I just can’t pull looks together on my own. I need help.
2. I would be okay working with someone from a furniture store like Babette’s, but I think it might be better to have an independent designer who can help me pull things together from different sources. Thoughts on that?
3. I need someone who will have a great way of incorporating my old with our Florida-new. We have thinned a lot, and the things we kept to move down here are treasures.

Anyone have an experience with someone who can help me?
Old 05-04-2021, 09:00 PM

Hey Fran! I see you found my post. I talked to you today! :-)
Old 05-04-2021, 09:50 PM

We've used Ruth Dyer twice. The first was 12 years ago after the tornado hit and we've just finished redecorating with her again. Easy to work with, will use your stuff, good ideas, not excessive as to $. She has a column in the Daily Sun every Wednesday. Call her at 352-804-2056.

Tags
i’ve, things, pull, independent, babette’s

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.