John Davidson show at Savannah Center

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2008, 01:28 PM
Veteran member
Default John Davidson show at Savannah Center

We went to the 6pm show that John Davidson performed last night at the Savannah Center. What an amazing performer. At 66 years old, he has the same booming voice and yet can sing a love song so tenderly. His comedic sense is terrific. Joe and I really enjoyed the entire show and hated that it ended. John closed the performance by doing the final/death scene from Man of LaMancha...Dream the Impossible Dream! Best performance I have seen of it since Richard Kiley on Broadway!

While I understand all his shows this week are sold out, if you have a chance to see him when he comes back to the Villages, jump at it. It will be a night to remember. He was absolutely fantastic!!!! :#1: :#1: :#1:
Old 01-08-2008, 01:32 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: John Davidson show at Savannah Center

I also saw the show last night and thought it was fantastic. I saw John Davidson two years ago at the Savannah Center but last night's show was even better. His voice was by far much better and his singing Man of LaMancha had chills running up and down my spine. He out did himself by far.

Hope he comes back real soon. A thumbs up for this show.
Old 01-08-2008, 05:39 PM
Default Re: John Davidson show at Savannah Center

You have confirmed the "word of mouth" I've been hearing. Next time, I'll be sure to make plans to attend. Thanks!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.