IRMA/Priority Golf Memberships

Closed Thread
Old 09-26-2017, 08:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,317 Times in 871 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by swooner View Post
Simply stated, most golf courses in the area were open 10 days ago. What's not to understand about that?
An irrelevent statement

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 09-27-2017, 04:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,371 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by swooner View Post
Most other courses in the area were open ten days ago!
Most courses outside the bubble, are not designed as water catchment areas, to save flooding in residential areas.
From some of the reports on here, many of the courses outside, were in a poor state, and would have been better not opened.
Old 10-02-2017, 04:46 PM

Played a few courses outside TV, glad we have our 12 Championship courses and glad I am not investing in the 12, as this year will likely be a loser for the Investors. Recall the Northern years of my life and lucky if I got in 4 months of any steady golf, while paying my yearly dues and quarterly clubhouse and pro shop dues. No guarantees, there also. I will take the hurricane loss straight up with a smile, rested my body at Mission Inn and say thank you Lord for finding this place, it is like heaven for a true golfing fanatic and might I add a person who enjoys the 19th hole. Take my money as I know you will and please don't raises the prices for next year more than a buck or two, but since the math keeps working, I will still get another Priority membership in 2018. PS: Palmer was in good shape this past week, considering, look forward to this week on Cane and Mallory and the rest as they start opening.
Lets pray for those in Vegas and the US and the Islands and be grateful for what we have been given.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:14 PM

I am with dewilson58. Just pretend they were rainy days and be thankful IRMA didn't do more damage here. $hit happens.
Old 10-04-2017, 04:25 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobh521 View Post
I guess people will want the trail fees extended also
cobh521: Interesting statement. I played yesterday and was standing behind a neighbor who seldom plays. the starter explained he had to pay $4 because he had not paid his trail fees. His wife does not play golf.

I pay my trail fees annually but walk except for June July August. so as I listened to this starter I wondered to my self since I pay my trail fees for using my cart on this course shouldn't it be a pro quo quid arrangement that if I walk I am refunded a portion of that trail fee. Never mind
Old 10-04-2017, 04:34 AM
Email Reported As Spam

This talk of the expenses incurred by TVLSI as respects the championship courses and insurance is accurate. TVLSI has an event that is covered and the expenses and loss of income associated with this claim should be paid less a deductible the amount of insurance recovery depends on the policy they purchased.

also consider that the courses in TV charge more than many of the courses in the surrounding area.

Why it is taking so long? But the insurance carrier is not going to pay them any longer than it deems it is actually needed.

as to executive courses. I played only twice since Irma and both courses were fine and the greens fast .

I always give benefit of the doubt
Old 10-04-2017, 02:20 PM

There has not been a time after the first week that I have not gotten a tee time! What's the beef? S..t happens!

Last edited by mdticket; 10-04-2017 at 02:39 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
memberships, golf, priority, fair, play

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.