"I've Got the Music In Me" Presented by Pops Chorus

Closed Thread
Old 03-25-2019, 08:44 AM
Veteran member
Default "I've Got the Music In Me" Presented by Pops Chorus

Hi everyone. Just posted our two concert times on the events calendar. Here is the info:
The Villages Pops Chorus celebrates its fifth anniversary with the Spring Concert “I’ve Got the Music In Me”. In addition to the title song, the 140-person chorus, backed by a 12-piece band, will keep the audience tapping their feet with hits like “Moondance”, “It’s My Party”, and a wonderful swing arrangement of “Just The Way You Look Tonight”. Beautiful ballads are also in the program, including “Love Is a Many Splendored Thing”, “Time After Time”, and the 2018 Oscar winner “Remember Me” from the movie “Coco”. As always, The Villages Pops Chorus promises a wide variety of well-known popular music that will have you dancing in your seats with some songs, and reflecting on the beauty of the music with other songs. Tickets are $15 and are available at all Villages Box Office locations and the Box Office online site. Tickets will also be available at the door if not sold out. The Pops Chorus is a 501c3 charitable organization and proceeds will be donated to SoZo Kids and SCARC, Inc. Concerts at 3 and 6 PM, April 8 at North Lake Presbyterian.

Last edited by bandsdavis; 03-25-2019 at 09:39 AM.
Old 03-25-2019, 09:22 AM
Veteran member

What are the dates and where?
Old 03-25-2019, 09:38 AM
Veteran member

Sorry. At North Lake Presbyterian Church April 8, 3 and 6 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
chorus, pops, music, villages, me”

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.