New Sumter Landing Hotel

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2007, 10:25 AM
Default New Sumter Landing Hotel

Does anyone know the name of the new hotel at Sumter Landing and when the grand opening is scheduled?
Old 08-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Platinum member
Default Re: New Sumter Landing Hotel

It's called the Waterfront Inn and I understand that they're taking reservations for stays beginning on/about the weekend of 14-16 September. The local reservations number is 352-753-7535, or you can do as my friends from California did, visit <www.orlandodiscountrooms.com/waterfrontinn>
Steve
Old 08-07-2007, 04:47 PM
Soaring Eagle member

URL didn't work, anyone know what the nightly rate is?
Old 08-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Gold member

Looks like around $150.00 a night. See if this site works then go for a October rate.

http://www.orlandodiscountrooms.com/waterfrontinn.html

Old 08-07-2007, 06:11 PM
art_cpa

For our third visit to the Villages, my wife and I have reservations for October 17. The price was about $145 per night.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Platinum member

I'm sure the hotel will be worth the money, but I'd opt for one of those cottages near the lake. I believe they accommodate at least three couples and maybe four. During the season, they go for about $750 a week but with several couples, they're quite affordable.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:19 AM

The Villages Magazine has an ad that offers a discount code Rate Code VMAG for 20% off published rates if that helps anyone?

Old 08-08-2007, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gryoung
I'm sure the hotel will be worth the money, but I'd opt for one of those cottages near the lake. I believe they accommodate at least three couples and maybe four. During the season, they go for about $750 a week but with several couples, they're quite affordable.
When we were looking, they offered us a cottage for four nights (3 BR - VERY nice) - then, when we wanted to extend two more days, they gave us the same rate. It was cheaper than the Marriot at Spanish Springs, and MUCH more convenient, luxurious, etc. With the "freebies" that they included, our net price for the cottage was probably $25-$30 per night (4 movie tickets, 2 rounds of golf, 5 dinners, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast... my recollection!) - can't beat that!! :2cool:
Victoria &amp; Vancouver, B.C.<br />China Lake, Ca<br />Pasadena, Ca<br />Several cities in Orange Co., Ca<br />Bakersfield, Ca<br />Indiana, PA<br />West Palm Beach, FL<br />TV&nbsp; (Mallory Square)!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.