Jasmine

Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2021, 09:55 PM
Default Jasmine

We are thinking of buying a Jasmine south of 44. I was wondering if those who own or may have owned a Jasmine could comment in the livability of the floor plan. I realize that it is a personal preference but would welcome any comments you may have. Thank you!
Old 07-26-2021, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Np2002 View Post
We are thinking of buying a Jasmine south of 44. I was wondering if those who own or may have owned a Jasmine could comment in the livability of the floor plan. I realize that it is a personal preference but would welcome any comments you may have. Thank you!
We had a Jasmine for 6 years and almost bought another, we bought a courtyard villa. The Jasmine is nice with its split layout, living room a little small, we needed to add a skylight in living room since there are no windows, kitchen is nice except a small pantry. Overall its very nice.
Old 07-26-2021, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Np2002 View Post
I picked the Jasmine for the laundry room being close to the master, 2 linen closets (not just a rack in the master closet) and a huge utility closet in the laundry room. Its wonderful to unload groceries literally steps from the car trunk to the refrigerator. Kitchen storage is limited (cabinets over refrigerator and microwave practical for long term storage only) and it does get a little dim in the dining area, but I just turn on the chandelier. Do you know The Wisteria is same floor plan in vinyl siding instead of stucco? Best of luck-happy hunting.
Old 07-26-2021, 12:12 PM
Gold member

I track a lot of dirt from the garage into the kitchen. I have mats on both sides of the door, but still have to constantly sweep the kitchen floor. Minor glitch in an otherwise great home.
Old 07-26-2021, 01:08 PM

We have had our jasmine for three years and we like it. But we do not live there full-time yet. We had some renters for two peak seasons and they like the jasmine so much that they bought their own this last winter.
Old 07-26-2021, 01:11 PM

I recommend a golf car garage if you plan on having 2 cars even if you don’t get a golf car. Great for bikes, storage or work area.

Last edited by Michread; 09-15-2021 at 12:53 PM.
Old 07-27-2021, 09:01 AM
Platinum member
Thanked 1,203 Times in 569 Posts

The living room/ dining room is dark, especially if the lanai shades are down. Two solar tubes took care of that.
Old 07-29-2021, 10:19 AM

I Love my Jasmine built in 2017. Like others mentioned, I love my kitchen window. As I sit in my office (3rd bedroom), I can also look out. Again as others mentioned, I did not care that the living/dining area was not as bright as I would like. Easy fix, I had a solar tube installed and its just amazing difference. I have a cat and love being able to have her litter set up in the laundry room closet, completely out of sight.

I have a few neighbors who have the siding version (do not remember the name), but same floor plan and they love their too.
Old 07-31-2021, 04:48 PM

Jasime with a Florida room and lanai is a great setup. Works especially well with family staying for a week or entertaining a large group. We have had one with vinyl siding siding for 10 years and still like it. HVAC and laundry are in the hallway coming in from the garage and can get noisy at times.
Closed Thread

Tags
jasmine, floor, plan, realize, preference

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.