Jon Stewart The Daily Show

Jon Stewart The Daily Show

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janmcn View Post
Here's a suggestion for all those criticizing John Stewart and The Daily Show -DON'T WATCH IT.
Great idea! Why not watch FOX News instead to get it just the way it really is; straight forward, unbiased and bipartisan!

Old 02-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMark;
Great idea! Why not watch FOX News instead to get it just the way it really is; straight forward, unbiased and bipartisan!
I agree, and that's exactly why Fox is so continually high in the ratings. As surprising as it is, even the Huffington Post won't deny that. If you go to Huffington Post you'll find that they've reported that the top 8 programs in the rating were all Fox News. Even the Factor's rerun later in the evening is within that top 8. IMHO, I have no doubt that what you've stated is exactly why they're so marginalized by adversaries!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2012, 01:39 PM
TOTV Moderator

This discussion is straying into political territory and the thread might have to be moved to the restricted political forum.

It appropriately originated in the "Villages General" forum as it involved depiction of our Villages community in a national media outlet. We had hoped it would be able to remain in the General forum. Time will tell.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:06 PM

Don't seem to be able to find a "political forum". Please indicate where it is and how to get there. thanks.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:19 PM
Gold member

Location: British Columbia, Seattle and Haciendas at Mission Hills

I posted it for enjoyment. I also noticed it is straying from that purpose. I kept my comments non political. I understand it is now becoming beyond those boundaries
Old 02-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Sage

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMark View Post
Don't seem to be able to find a "political forum". Please indicate where it is and how to get there. thanks.
Go to the bottom of the first page and click on search forums. It is about half-way down, marked The Villages, FL Political Talk. I would welcome you to the political forum since I am vastly outnumbered.
Closed Thread