Just Curious About Surveys

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2013, 06:46 PM
Default Just Curious About Surveys

I understand that an annual survey is sent out to TV residents, as I saw a variety of concerns e.g. looking for a new dog park, another Publix, improved fitness centers, etc. I'm just curious- are any of these issues ever actually addressed? If so, would someone please tell me about some of them from past years that have actually become a reality?
Old 04-01-2013, 06:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,506 Times in 1,906 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

In the last three years we have had a SamsClub, a Michaels Craft Store and a Joanne's Fabric added, they had been on the survey and may have heeded the requests. New York Pizza, What is the name of that yummy but greasy burger place near Kohls? OH and Kohls opened in the last few.

There has been some talk on this forum of indoor pools and more fitness and a Performing Arts Center but either they are being ignored, aren't feasible OR are not the requests of the majority. I know personally, I don't need any of the three. A dog park opened between 466 and 466A in the last three,four years.

That is all I can think of right off the top of my head. Maybe others can add to the list of new businesses. When we moved here in 2008, Colony Plaza was very new. There was only one library. We have added the library in the municipal building in the last year or so.

I think there will not be major changes like indoor pools, more fitness by TV and a Performing Art Center by the developer and probably no more softball fields either. The plans have been pretty solid for years for the homes, rec centers, fire stations, golf courses and outdoor pools.

I am content and I think most people are. What can you expect better than what we have for the money?
Old 04-01-2013, 07:12 PM
Sage

Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

It's on my bucket list.

Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 04-02-2013, 05:44 AM
Veteran member

We got Olive Garden and Red Lobster, Fresh Market, and a new Walmart, among others. All on 466!
Old 04-02-2013, 06:47 AM
Default Five guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckinca View Post
Five Guys Burgers and Fries.

It's on my bucket list.

They are building one in Brownwood.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.