Just got the word Saturday

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2011, 08:04 AM
Sage

We will be Staying with my sister-in-law until May 15th, and be leaving for TV then. The first thing we do when we get there is Pasta Bolognese at Red Sauce, and then go golf cart shopping. After that, it's to the pool and then a little unpacking. And you know what? Even after all the drama and stress, being a frog makes it all worth it!!:cool smiley:[/QUOTE]

LaryB:

Sounds like a great plan. Last year, I had the pasta bolognese at Redsauce and it was delicious.

My realtor suggested to me not to quit my job untl the day of closing to make absolutely sure it was sold. Now all I need is a buyer.

I am sooooooooooo happy your dreams are coming true.
Old 04-15-2011, 06:32 PM
Veteran member

[/QUOTE]

LaryB:

Sounds like a great plan. Last year, I had the pasta bolognese at Redsauce and it was delicious.

My realtor suggested to me not to quit my job untl the day of closing to make absolutely sure it was sold. Now all I need is a buyer.

I am sooooooooooo happy your dreams are coming true. [/QUOTE]

Well, it's easy for me to say now, but I'll say it anyway....STAY POSITIVE!!!! If it happened for us, it will happen for you! Like I said earlier, it was incredibly stressful, but in the end was well worth it. Hang in there!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.