Just Wondering......

Closed Thread
Old 01-19-2012, 11:18 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolSells View Post
Thank you for the reply. As I mentioned, we all appreciate this site and your efforts. But we all think that we're funny!
Well... At least I am!!!!
Old 01-19-2012, 11:30 PM
Default Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiefox10 View Post
Well... At least I am!!!!
We can coin a new phrase. Have you ever been "triangled"?

Old 01-20-2012, 12:02 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
But we all think that we're funny!
HEY, dat not true! Iz not funny, never wuz and never will be!!!
The Villages Florida
The Villages Florida
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 01-20-2012, 12:28 AM
Default Morning, Skyguy.

You know we love your cartoons! Do you think there might be a market for animated tattoos? Hmmm.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl
Default Lucy in the Psychiatrists booth to Charlie Brown

Maybe it is because you are extremely witty and smart Carol, and sarcasm is very funny, but lots of folks don't get it because it is typed.

Our good friend Swimdawg has told me that when I am attempting to be funny to always add a wink. I think almost everyone who posts here is sincere and we all have the things we are passionate about and other things that have always been with us that have seen us this far and we are certain they are right. We all come from different places, both geographically and in life experiences and we all have our hot buttons.

I think we do a good job on here, most of the time, respecting each other. Behind the post is always a real person, just trying to type their view of things. I have had my mind changed so many times by the thoughts of others on here. I love this place and I think you are one wonderful person that I can't wait to meet. Keep typin' girl!

Gracie. The behind the times untattooed overtyper.
Old 01-20-2012, 06:32 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Maybe it is because you are extremely witty and smart Carol, and sarcasm is very funny, but lots of folks don't get it because it is typed.

Our good friend Swimdawg has told me that when I am attempting to be funny to always add a wink. I think almost everyone who posts here is sincere and we all have the things we are passionate about and other things that have always been with us that have seen us this far and we are certain they are right. We all come from different places, both geographically and in life experiences and we all have our hot buttons.

I think we do a good job on here, most of the time, respecting each other. Behind the post is always a real person, just trying to type their view of things. I have had my mind changed so many times by the thoughts of others on here. I love this place and I think you are one wonderful person that I can't wait to meet. Keep typin' girl!

Gracie. The behind the times untattooed overtyper.
Hey Graciegirl! We missed you yesterday! I think while we were all out there betting on your horse, you were out having fun with your gal pals! Glad to see you back! We love your wisdom!
Old 01-20-2012, 08:22 AM
Default Good Advice

[QUOTE=graciegirl;442868]Maybe it is because you are extremely witty and smart Carol, and sarcasm is very funny, but lots of folks don't get it because it is typed.

Gracie. The behind the times untattooed overtyper.[/QUOTE/]

Thank you so much, Gracie. You make some very good points. What seems perfectly clear and obvious to us isn't always that clear to the other person (or audience in this case) most particularly when it's written.
Old 01-20-2012, 09:35 AM
Eternal Member
Location: Formerly Refrigerated in Upstate NY, Now in village near Colony Plaza

Quote:
You know we love your cartoons! Do you think there might be a market for animated tattoos? Hmmm.
Yes, but the body parts they would have to be placed in order to be animated are not normally exposed where others can see them!
"SMILE... TOMORROW MAY BE EVEN WORSE!"
Old 01-20-2012, 09:43 AM
Default Bad Boy Skyguy, Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyguy79 View Post
Yes, but the body parts they would have to be placed in order to be animated are not normally exposed where others can see them!
Yeah, you got me there....Angie...help!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.