knitters

Closed Thread
Old 08-05-2020, 06:27 PM
Default knitters

I am new here and am looking for other knitters who enjoy getting together and also helping each other. Also open to people interested in learning how to knit.
Thanks
Old 08-05-2020, 08:14 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,477 Times in 548 Posts

There are several knitting groups around who meet at various rec centers, although no one is meeting right now, obviously.
Old 08-06-2020, 10:10 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 1,041 Times in 368 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karenlebrun View Post
I am new here and am looking for other knitters who enjoy getting together and also helping each other. Also open to people interested in learning how to knit.
Thanks
Karen,
Since you are new here, let me direct you to a great source for a wealth of information about The Villages.

Http://www.districtgov.org

Once on the site, you can click on Departments, then Recreation, then on the left side you'll see Lifestyle Clubs and contacts. It's there you can get information on all clubs and activities. I didn't look, but I'm guessing there are certainly more than one contact for knitting. If not, contact someone in a quilting group, they can help. Enjoy The Villages !!!
Old 08-14-2020, 03:18 PM
Default I'm looking for 2nd hand yarn and crochet thread

I have a very talented, lace making husband (one of the reasons I dated him!) We moved here last year and sadly had to leave all his lacemaking crochet thread behind. And yarn. Do you know anyone with a box of stuff they'd like to pass along? If so, give us a ping/ring/ however you get in touch with people on this forum (Sorry, still learning my way around A LOT of things.)
Toni, Liberty Park
Closed Thread

Tags
knitters, knit, learning, interested, people

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.