L4 & L5 Pinched Nerve Recommendation for a Neurosurgeon

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2021, 12:42 PM

I had surgery on my L4 & L5 in January of this year. I highly recommend Dr. Praveen Reddy @ 1725 SE 28TH Loop, Ocala, FL 34471. You can call him @ 352-629-1743. He is a Neurosurgeon. I listened to what he recommended for my recovery and I have been doing excellent.
Old 07-08-2021, 01:10 PM
Veteran member

Have you tried physical therapy? I know someone with the same L4 and L5 issues and is now pain free after a physical therapist showed him how to strengthen his back muscles to support the spine. He was literally debilitated from the pain before the therapy
Old 07-08-2021, 03:00 PM

I also agree with the recommendations above for Dr. Chris Baker at Orlando Neurosurgery in Winter Park. Actually, any of the Neurosurgeons in this practice are excellent. I used to work for Advent Health Orlando and know this practice well. I had neurosurgery from Dr. Melvin Fields with this practice and he saved my vision, which was nearly destroyed by Dr. Praveen Reddy in Ocala. I definitely would never recommend anyone go to him. He has had many medical malpractice cases against him, including mine, which I had to drop because he had covered his tracks too well, unfortunately. He nearly destroyed my eyesight and lied about what he had done. I would not even send a dog to be treated by him. Anyway, yes, Dr. Baker or any of the physicians there at Orlando Neurosurgery would be excellent choices for your spine issue.
Old 07-08-2021, 04:36 PM

We had similar confusion in Pa.
Wanted to see Dr. Gabriel Stein, back surgeon, but wound up seeing his brother Dr. Frank Nathan Stein, a neurosurgeon who is practicing brain transplants. We hi-tailed it out of there fast! 😜
Old 07-09-2021, 01:07 PM

Like twopjt, I also recommend Dr. Daniel Hoh at UF Shands in Gainesville. I went through intense pain for a few months, trying injections, physical therapy, acupuncture and chiropractor. I had to make trips to ER several times for pain. Dr. Hoh decided a laminectomy was the appropriate surgery. I've been fine ever since. I found Dr. Hoh through Healthgrades | Find a Doctor - Doctor Reviews - Online Doctor Appointments. His credentials are outstanding and he explains his approach with exceptional clarity.
Old 07-09-2021, 01:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 14,037 Times in 5,329 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1bulldog View Post
Wanted to see Dr. Gabriel Stein, back surgeon, but wound up seeing his brother Dr. Frank Nathan Stein, a neurosurgeon who is practicing brain transplants. We hi-tailed it out of there fast! 😜
Brain transplants?
Old 07-22-2021, 07:59 AM
John41

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1bulldog View Post
Lol my wife got the joke before me Dr Frank N Stein
Old 07-22-2021, 10:15 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsusix View Post
Thank you for beating me to this post - I also have pain going down my left leg and was going to ask for best recommendations - love all the responses……. Very grateful - my last back surgery was in 2011 in NC and very successful.
I used a hi-potent CBD cream rubbed into my left buttock. 3 days later, no more sciatica pain. It was like a miracle.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Old 07-22-2021, 10:18 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobnBev View Post
I used a hi-potent CBD cream rubbed into my left buttock. 3 days later, no more sciatica pain. It was like a miracle.
It also cured my carpal tunnel syndrome. Just massaged it into my wrist.

Laughter is the best medicine, unless you're being treated for Shingles
Closed Thread

Tags
spinal, success, leg, left, pain

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.