Lahacienda needs A C repaired

Closed Thread
Old 09-20-2017, 08:19 PM
Gold member
Default Lahacienda needs A C repaired

Once Again the AC was not working tonight for baby boomers dance! For yrs now, every time we go there it's not working. Time for the villages to put in new unit. Everyone was leaving and Rocky was playing. Who do we call to report this??
Old 09-21-2017, 12:05 AM
Platinum member

Last edited by Fraugoofy; 10-12-2017 at 10:14 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:26 AM
Gold member

What kind of replies are these?? Could someone who goes to Lahacienda for dances, clubs, please address this?? This is a serious issue. That rec center hasn't had AC working in years?
Old 09-21-2017, 08:35 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulahips View Post
What kind of replies are these?? Could someone who goes to Lahacienda for dances, clubs, please address this?? This is a serious issue. That rec center hasn't had AC working in years?
They are funny ones.

You said "That rec center hasn't had AC working in years?" TRY CALLING THE REC. DEPT!
Old 09-21-2017, 10:07 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
For years? Was it not working completely or too cold or too hot? Years??? That is so unusual to hear things aren't working in any rec center, and for years? Here is the number for John Rohan, the director of recreation;

VCDD Recreation

Last edited by graciegirl; 09-21-2017 at 08:21 PM.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:07 PM
Gold member

Yes I said years. That is correct. Where is Rohans number? Tks
Old 09-21-2017, 02:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Could someone who goes to Lahacienda for dances, clubs, please address this?? This is a serious issue. That rec center hasn't had AC working in years?
I was at LaHaciena earlier this year and we were dancing.
I thought the air conditioning was working well.
Old 09-21-2017, 05:40 PM

[QUOTE=graciegirl;1451033]For years? Was it not working completely or too cold or too hot? Years??? That is so unusual to hear things aren't working in any rec center, and for years? The worst I have ever observed is a light tube flickering.

Savannah Center stinks!

Apparently there was a little more than a flickering light bulb at Savannah back in 2012...............
Old 09-21-2017, 07:59 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
I was at LaHaciena earlier this year and we were dancing.
I thought the air conditioning was working well.
You are probably not there as often as I am. I am a dancer so am always there. Even last night the president mentioned that last yr it was the squirrel excuse. Always some excuse. Been going there about 8 yrs now. It has never worked good but has gotten so much worse, now it doesn't work at all or on rare occasion. If the villages keeps building, then they can certainly afford to keep maintaining
Old 09-21-2017, 08:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
You are probably not there as often as I am. I am a dancer so am always there. Even last night the president mentioned that last yr it was the squirrel excuse. Always some excuse. Been going there about 8 yrs now. It has never worked good but has gotten so much worse, now it doesn't work at all or on rare occasion. If the villages keeps building, then they can certainly afford to keep maintaining
What did John Rohan say? Here is his number again; John B. Rohan, Director of Recreation
352-674-1800

La Hacienda Recreation Center at The Villages Florida - YouTube It is getting older but still is very lovely.
Old 09-21-2017, 11:21 PM
Sage

Quote:
You asked that someone who goes to LaHacienda for clubs and dancing repond to your Thread.
I responded with a comment that I found the temperature comfortable; and you said
"You're probably not there as often as I am".
I think you only want to hear from people who agree with what you're saying about LaHacienda.
I haven't been there recently, so perhaps the a/c is broken now.
But it certainly hasn't been broken for eight years.
I agree that The Villages has an obligation to keep maintaining their existing Recreation facilities.

Last edited by Barefoot; 09-21-2017 at 11:27 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
working, time, unit, leaving, put

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.