lanai blinds

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2013, 08:31 PM
Default lanai blinds

What are the best blinds for my lanai and where do you buy them?
Old 04-15-2013, 09:56 PM
Gold member

What kind of blinds are you interested in? Is your lanai enclosed or screened? Are you wanting something for privacy, sun block, or just needing to create a finished look? There is another thread going regarding Cooleroo Blinds from Lowes which would provide a sun block but still allowing filtered light. As a matter of fact we recently contracted with Lowes to have those installed.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:03 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydee View Post
What kind of blinds are you interested in? Is your lanai enclosed or screened? Are you wanting something for privacy, sun block, or just needing to create a finished look? There is another thread going regarding Cooleroo Blinds from Lowes which would provide a sun block but still allowing filtered light. As a matter of fact we recently contracted with Lowes to have those installed.
I am also thinking of using Lowes to do a install of the Cooleroo Blinds. Do you know what they charge to install them? Thanks
Old 04-16-2013, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy steam View Post
I am also thinking of using Lowes to do a install of the Cooleroo Blinds. Do you know what they charge to install them? Thanks
We just contracted them. Installation is $99. Ours are custom so not installed yet.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Veteran member

We also used Lowes to buy Coolaroos and to install. Pick out the colors and style and the installers come to your house to measure all of the openings. We picked up our blinds instead of the installers since there would be a $35 charge for that.
Very happy with them. We had to buy the accessory of tie-downs, which now I understand they come with the blinds. Need the tie-downs to hold them if you are covering a screened lanai when it is windy or a bit rainy.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.