Lantana

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2010, 08:30 AM
Veteran member
Default Lantana

Can someone tell me how high the counter in the Lantana is? I want to match my dinnete set the same height as the counter. Thanks.
Old 04-12-2010, 09:03 AM
Sage

Hi Philnpat:

I assume you mean the part of the counter where you put the bar stools. That part of the counter in our Lantana is 42".
Old 04-14-2010, 07:42 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Gathering height chairs are 24" tall. For the counter, bar stool height is 30". In my opinion, the gathering height is better than the bar stool height for everyday dining. Climbing up on a bar stool, (which is the height you would need for your Lantana counter) is a lot of work and is not really very functional on a routine basis.

In our patio villa, we have a gathering height table and chairs in the dining area and at the counter, we have matching bar stools. It all looks really nice and cohesive. I didn't think I would like a gathering height table and chairs at first. I'm more of a standard chair height person. After dining on the gathering height table a few times, I have found that I love it and so do all my guests.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.