Last home in Fenney

Closed Thread
Old 07-19-2019, 05:06 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
Put your dirty dishes in the dishwasher and close the dishwasher door...problem solved.
When I have guests I want to enjoy visiting with them, not doing dishes. When just the hubby and I absolutely do put the dishes in the dishwasher right away. But, with friends, who wants to be cleaning up? Previous poster was correct, the "pony tail" counter is the way to go. Poor design with one level counter/sink in the dining and living, IMO.
Old 07-19-2019, 02:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

I have had both. I love my one-level counter best. it expands the room visually, and we have more room to spread out our dinner things when eating at it. The only people I have over for dinner are family or really good friends who could give a rip if there are dishes visible on the counter.
Old 07-19-2019, 04:55 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,333 Times in 1,444 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
I have had both. I love my one-level counter best. it expands the room visually, and we have more room to spread out our dinner things when eating at it. The only people I have over for dinner are family or really good friends who could give a rip if there are dishes visible on the counter.
And that's why they offer both types.
Closed Thread

Tags
discounted, fenney, home, ago, desoto

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.