Last Minute Entertainment Cancellation - LSL

Closed Thread
Old 11-30-2021, 03:30 PM
Default Last Minute Entertainment Cancellation - LSL

Just in case anybody else might be disappointed...like my wife ...American Martian will not be a LSL tonight, contrary to the original schedule.

Earthbeat will be playing.
Old 11-30-2021, 03:43 PM
Gold member
Thanked 1,775 Times in 514 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davonu View Post
Just in case anybody else might be disappointed...like my wife ...American Martian will not be a LSL tonight, contrary to the original schedule.

Earthbeat will be playing.
From their Facebook page:

American Martian

4h ·

Sorry all, Tonights American Martian show is CANCELED! Matt here, it's my fault. I've caught my anual holiday season cold a little early this year. My apologies to all of you who were planning on joining us at Lake Sumter at the Villages tonight. We will return to the Villages Dec 12 at Spanish Springs. For now, I'll be home having some chicken soup. - Matt
Old 11-30-2021, 03:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,665 Times in 1,503 Posts
Default Get well soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
From their Facebook page:

American Martian

4h ·

Sorry all, Tonights American Martian show is CANCELED! Matt here, it's my fault. I've caught my anual holiday season cold a little early this year. My apologies to all of you who were planning on joining us at Lake Sumter at the Villages tonight. We will return to the Villages Dec 12 at Spanish Springs. For now, I'll be home having some chicken soup. - Matt
Take care of yourself and get well. Fans will be wishing you well.
Closed Thread

Tags
lsl, shocked, earthbeat, schedule, original

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.