Late arrival Dining options

Closed Thread
Old 10-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posh 08 View Post
I've heard of some night owls flying around in TV. Hmmmm, where is Kathy?
I'm here Posh... thanks...
Denny's on 441/27 north of the hospital is open 24/7, all Denny's are. The best Denny's near TV is the one in Leesburg almost across from the Walmart on 441/27. We eat there quite often and its quite good and clean.

Waffle House in Wildwood isn't a place that I would like to go. Been there and was disappointed.

A lot of the restaurants in SS are open and serve food until 11 on weekends, Gator's Dockside, Marg Republic, Applebee's, and Perkins. Don't be surprised if towards closing time, they will all mop up around you and get ready for closing. But at least they are serving food. Applebees is open till 2am actually on the weekends.

There's always Legends in Fruitland Park, food and service are EXCELLENT, open until 1am on Friday nights. We love it there.

Since we all know that country clubs close at 9pm, no one goes there but if they would stay open until 10 or later, believe me, they would have a crowd.

We have no problem finding places to eat and hear music after 9pm, but we notice its always the same crowd. I gather most people in the villages like to go to bed early because if they were really interested in late night entertainment, I'd see them out there.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.