Lawn care for villa

Closed Thread
Old 11-27-2022, 07:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 13,419 Times in 5,109 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
I stated in post number 6 that is't not a great idea to have the same person that mows your lawn fertilize your lawn and Massey does a terrible job on both. I would use one company that specializes only in chemical work and another to do everything else and there are plenty of them. Post on your specific village Facebook page and you will get lots of replies.
I understand, but Massey has been doing my fertilizing for more than 5 years, and my grass has always been green and weed free. I don't know what you mean by a terrible job. But, the one thing I like best is that I have one company who is responsible for everything. If the mower guy damages a sprinkler, Massey will fix it because they are the mower guy and the sprinkler guy. I would be glad to consider another company, but I have not found any company who will even offer to take full control of my yard. I don't want to deal with multiple companies, especially since I have a very small, simple yard. Can you name one company who will agree to take responsibility to do everything needed to maintain a small villa yard? I don't want someone who says, we don't do this and we don't do that.
Old 11-28-2022, 09:36 AM
Default Small mower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdpaq0580 View Post
Small electric mower could probably do the job in minutes. Good excuse to get outside. Or, get a pygmy goat and they can "mow", trim bushes and plants and fertilize, for free.
For a small lawn try a Black&Decker, rechargeable mower, you can by on line comes with two batteries…
Old 11-28-2022, 10:28 AM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,427 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I understand, but Massey has been doing my fertilizing for more than 5 years, and my grass has always been green and weed free. I don't know what you mean by a terrible job. But, the one thing I like best is that I have one company who is responsible for everything. If the mower guy damages a sprinkler, Massey will fix it because they are the mower guy and the sprinkler guy. I would be glad to consider another company, but I have not found any company who will even offer to take full control of my yard. I don't want to deal with multiple companies, especially since I have a very small, simple yard. Can you name one company who will agree to take responsibility to do everything needed to maintain a small villa yard? I don't want someone who says, we don't do this and we don't do that.
Once again and for my final time I will state: YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE THE SAME COMPANY FERTILIZING YOUR LAWN THAT ALSO MOWS IT. You are happy with Massey so be it, there are hundreds and hundreds of past customers that fired them for doing a terrible job. ENOUGH SAID.
Closed Thread

Tags
lawn, villa, small, sit, lawnmower

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.