Is this legit??

Closed Thread
Old 01-12-2021, 03:59 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadToad View Post
The entry field is at the extreme right of the page.
Drag the horizontal scroll bar (thumb) to the extreme right of your page.
If that is what has to be done, this seems not to be a very user friendly web page. Why don't they make it easier for older folks like us?

Last edited by coffeebean; 01-12-2021 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 04:01 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie66 View Post
I spoke personally with Sumter County Health Dept. They said it was a legitimate site. I understand the reluctance to give out that information. It's your choice. From my perspective, I've locked down my credit and you can change your Medicare card number if you feel it was compromised.
I don't understand why some folks are claiming the medicare number was asked for. Hubby signed me up and a medicare number was not requested.

Last edited by coffeebean; 01-12-2021 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-12-2021, 04:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Turn your scanner on and scan your insurance card. Then keep your insurance card out and go to this website and click on step 1, it will ask how do you want to receive your authentication, via text or email. I chose email and received a code right away.

Enter the code and follow directions, took just a couple of minutes. When I was finished I got a follow up email telling me I'm on the waiting and will be notified by email when appointment is available. I did this twice, once for my wife and once for me. Very simple.

Safe Restart
I did not give them any insurance info. Said NO on the application. I immediately was sent an email and was told my application was successful. I'm waiting now for the second code to register for the vaccine.
Old 01-12-2021, 04:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Englander View Post
I don't have a scanner.
You don't need a scanner. You do NOT have to give insurance info. Just say NO to the insurance info field.
Old 01-12-2021, 06:23 PM
Send a message via Yahoo to JAN-L Send a message via Skype™ to JAN-L

THIS IS LEGIT! Yes, I am shouting...in less than an hour we arrived at the open field behind Fresh Market, drove through the tent where vaccine administrators stood, received our vaccinations, waited for fifteen minutes for any reaction, and returned home. The experience was a pleasant one...because we had an appt., we were ushered through w/o any delay. It was so well organized. I am thankful for this group!
Old 01-13-2021, 09:21 AM
Veteran member

I phoned the sheriff’s department and was told that the sight that was posted for Sumter’s sheriff’s office was legitimate and it was ok to enter all zeros in the social security box. I registered myself and several neighbors. Just waiting for a date to receive my vaccination.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.