Let's Get Real

Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2022, 12:43 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitsee View Post
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...Well I'm offended by the drunk people in the squares, I'm offended by the stinking cigarette smokers, AND I'm offended by the stinking gas golf cart fumes !!!
Where's my consideration ??
I agree about the "stinking golf carts". The driver and their crew don't have to smell it because they are moving through clean air. It is people working in their yards that have to smell that awful stuff. I am hoping for electric golf cars to become popular!
Old 01-18-2022, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimjamuser View Post
I agree about the "stinking golf carts". The driver and their crew don't have to smell it because they are moving through clean air. It is people working in their yards that have to smell that awful stuff. I am hoping for electric golf cars to become popular!
Agree- TV should start a mandate to go GREEN with electric non smelly lawn mower style engines with 0 pollution. (now imagine) with the cooler temps and the fart box carts are closed up -- are the occupants inhaling these fumes and doing brain damage? (or do they already have it?)
Old 01-18-2022, 12:58 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,910 Times in 1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCollins View Post
Saw people outside at Glenview with a large bull dog sitting on a cushioned chair drooling away. The other night a woman was dancing around to each table at the covered outside area at Cody's with a dog in her arms like we all wanted to pat it. Dogs do not belong in restaurants, grocery stores and places like Marshalls. I've seen dogs sitting in carts where the next person may be putting clothes in there to try on. Disgusting! Leave the dogs at home.. And yes, I love dogs and have owned a few myself.
The breed of bulldogs should be banned in the US. There are MUCH better breeds!
Old 01-18-2022, 01:07 PM
TOTV Moderator

Closed. Hopelessly off topic.

Closed Thread

Tags
dog, dogs, property, park, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.