Letter from Wildwood Water Dept

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Thumbs up Letter from Wildwood Water Dept

I received a letter from the City of Wildwood Water Department that stated The Villages would be taking over the water supply for the Village of Fenney. Did any of you receive the letter in Fenney and your thoughts ?? I think this is GREAT !!!!!

Old 01-07-2019, 10:02 AM

I got the same letter. According to it, nothing changes as far as rates but instead of receiving a separate bill, it will be added to the monthly VCDD bill. I'm wondering about the silly deposit the city made me put down to have the water turned on. Does that get transferred to TV also, or do I get it back? So unnecessary anymore to require a relatively trivial deposit, especially for anyone with excellent or even decent credit, to turn on a utility that can so easily be turned off if a bill doesn't get paid.
Old 01-07-2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillageIdiots View Post
I'm wondering about the silly deposit the city made me put down to have the water turned on. So unnecessary anymore to require a relatively trivial deposit, especially for anyone with excellent or even decent credit, to turn on a utility that can so easily be turned off if a bill doesn't get paid.
I agree and was offended they asked for a deposit. I hope we get it back, but then again, it's Wildwood !!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
letter, water, fenney, wildwood, receive

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.