Life Style Visit

Closed Thread
Old 06-16-2018, 09:47 AM

Hi there,

We never did the life style visit, we just came down to check it out on our own and we fell in love with the Village of Fenney. I love to walk and they have the most beautiful walking trails. Everyone is so friendly and we just enjoy everyday here. There is always something going on, so if you want to participate you can.
Have a wonderful trip and try to plan a visit here it is very special.

Julie
Old 06-16-2018, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakandjak View Post
Hi there,

We never did the life style visit, we just came down to check it out on our own and we fell in love with the Village of Fenney. I love to walk and they have the most beautiful walking trails. Everyone is so friendly and we just enjoy everyday here. There is always something going on, so if you want to participate you can.
Have a wonderful trip and try to plan a visit here it is very special.

Julie
Why are you selling your house?
Old 06-16-2018, 11:28 AM
Sage

From a long time wannabee...as others have posted, take as many of the trolley tours as time allows. Ask questions of Villagers; most are happy to share their experiences about living in The Villages. Enjoy the nightly music and dancing at the squares (Spanish Springs, Lake Sumter Landing and Brownwood).

Restaurants I love to eat at during visits: Cane Garden Country Club, City Fire, Too Jays, Lighthouse Point Bar and Grille, Cody's, Amerikanos Grille, Thai Ruby and The Original Water Bagel Co. on 441 (I don't think it is golf cart accessible, but a Villager could confirm that).

If you enjoy going to open houses, open houses for both new and pre-owned homes are held daily in The Villages. Check out the Villages web site for the open houses. Also, the Daily Sun newspaper will have open houses listed in their classified section.

Last edited by Schaumburger; 06-16-2018 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Adding info.
Old 06-16-2018, 05:17 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,347 Times in 735 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSchad View Post
Thanks for all the responses! At dinner tonight at Brownwood and enjoyed the people and music. I apparently gave the wrong impression. I’m an avid avid golfer, bowler and love most sports. So definitely will use those facilities. Just interested in other things a family or “couple” can do or enjoy.
I see that you are from Rapid City, not too many Villagers have lived in the great state of Great Faces, Great Places. It certainly is less isolating than RC, but still with friendly people.
Closed Thread

Tags
life, visit, style, sports, related

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.