Life in the Villages--is it as great as everyione seems to say it is?

Closed Thread
Old 04-12-2008, 10:55 AM
Eternal Member
Default Re: Life in the Villages--is it as great as everyione seems to say it is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings
Are there any negatives, like hidden fees/costs? Hopefully, we will become residents within the year and will see you all in the Square for Rocky & The Rollers!
Vikes -- glad you enjoyed your visit and welcome to TOTV. There is no doubt TV is quite a place and can be a bit overwhelming. I would strongly encourage you to go to through the various forums in here, especially the General Villages Discussion, and read up on a wide variety of topics. We've cussed and discussed just about everything in here and I'm sure you'll find some interesting points not discussed during a sales visit. Try the other forums as well, though I'd suggest you avoid the Political group -- some of those folks get nasty. But just thumb through the General forum and if a topic interests you, click on it. You can keep going back in time for over a years worth of discussions.
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 04-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Default Re: Life in the Villages--is it as great as everyione seems to say it is?

Thanks for the advice, "muncle", will check into the other forums. So far, I have heard alot more positives than negatives. Everyone has there own opinion. You just have to add up the pros and cons and decide what's best for you. There's no utopia, we just want to gather as much information as we can to make an informed decision. Appreciate your help!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.