lifestyle visit

Closed Thread
Old 12-17-2019, 10:22 AM
Default lifestyle visit

Allow me too vent. We are here for a week. Being OCD, we spent our first day plus on the home tour and immersing ourselves in the area. Which was fortunate, given the sale's person assigned did not call us at anytime (we ended up calling him); Arrived 1/2 hour late for the appointment and apparently planned to spend as little time and make little or no effort in providing a tour or information. We did make contact with sales people who were willing to put out the effort.

Shockingly poor service.
Old 12-17-2019, 10:34 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Call Tony Trussler, he's British and very punctual and been a salesman here for ten years. We just received our Villages refrigerator magnet calendar from him yesterday. We even got invited to a thank you party every year at Katie Belles until we finally stopped after six years of going. His wife is his paid assistant and he also is partners with another agent in case he is too busy. 352-552-6027

The Villages Florida

Tony joined The Villages sales team in November of 2009. He grew up in the southeast of England in a small village called Bodiam in the county of Sussex. After attending hotel and restaurant college in England he worked in Switzerland, Monte Carlo, England and Bermuda before coming to the United States in 1977.

Tony and his wife Geralynn moved to The Villages in 2008. Together they have four children spread between Connecticut, Colorado and Florida. They are the proud grandparents of six grandchildren who they visit frequently. Prior to moving to The Villages they lived in Danbury, Connecticut for 20 years.

Playing golf and bike riding are on the top of the list when it comes to activities Tony likes. Geralynn and Tony both love to travel, seek out interesting foods, spend time with family and see Broadway shows. Tony is an avid soccer fan, following Chelsea in the Premier League, but he is also into American sports particularly baseball and football.

Tony has many endorsements from customers he has worked with and assisted in the process both before and after becoming residents of The Villages. Most will tell you that they enjoy working with him because he is low-key, quick to respond, knowledgeable about The Villages and provides 100 percent follow-up. He believes living in The Villages is a clear advantage.

“Properties of The Villages is a great organization and business model that truly cares about customers and employees. It’s very easy to endorse and sell a lifestyle and homes knowing that it is the best of the best. I really enjoy meeting and working with people from all walks of life -- all with different goals and needs. Each day and each customer is unique which keeps me interested and focused.
Old 12-17-2019, 12:20 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 2,335 Times in 729 Posts

I have had poor service with TV realtors and MLS realtors. I just call someone else. If you want a member of Management's contact info, PM me, it will be addressed by her.
Old 12-17-2019, 03:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCRSO View Post
Allow me too vent. We are here for a week. Being OCD, we spent our first day plus on the home tour and immersing ourselves in the area. Which was fortunate, given the sale's person assigned did not call us at anytime (we ended up calling him); Arrived 1/2 hour late for the appointment and apparently planned to spend as little time and make little or no effort in providing a tour or information. We did make contact with sales people who were willing to put out the effort.

Shockingly poor service.
By one individual.....right?
Old 12-17-2019, 03:43 PM

Just the one and we have found someone willing to put in the effort.
Old 12-17-2019, 04:38 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
Call Tony Trussler, he's British and very punctual and been a salesman here for ten years. We just received our Villages refrigerator magnet calendar from him yesterday. We even got invited to a thank you party every year at Katie Belles until we finally stopped after six years of going. His wife is his paid assistant and he also is partners with another agent in case he is too busy. 352-552-6027

The Villages Florida

.[/I]
Unequivocal dittos for Tony.
Old 12-18-2019, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCRSO View Post

Shockingly poor service.
Get a MLS realtor.. VG realtor.. only sell.. no interest in your well beinging..
Old 12-18-2019, 07:03 AM

Call Lindsey Lowe. He is the best agent at Villages Realty. He will take you around to all the houses you want to see and spend ample time doing it.
Old 12-18-2019, 07:28 AM

We had the same stay/tour visit a couple of years ago and had a great realtor and wonderful intro to the Villages. No complaints!

YMMV.
Old 12-18-2019, 07:35 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,687 Times in 3,600 Posts

OP, I agree............shocking.

My limited experience, this is an exception and not the rule.

Good Luck on your next visit.
Old 12-18-2019, 07:58 AM

Vent please! It’s good for stress and well-being
Old 12-18-2019, 08:18 AM
Veteran member

WOW, things in the Real estate office must have changed since we bought our two homes. Tommy "I" was our great agent, and he is still there. No, he did not bother us when we came down for visits before we bought. He was very patient and when we called him, he was there for us.
Old 12-18-2019, 08:18 AM
theruizs

That’s too bad. But you did the right thing by requesting someone else. Most of the TV realtors are excellent.
Old 12-18-2019, 08:36 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmarr View Post
Get a MLS realtor.. VG realtor.. only sell.. no interest in your well beinging..
An MLS Realtor can only show and sell homes that are listed with the MLS. They cannot show resales listed with The Villages and cannot show or sell new homes. You're limiting yourself to less than half of the resales and none of the new homes. If you're in the market for a resale, then of course get a Realtor and a Villages agent. Since they're on a LSV, the Villages is the coordinator and sponsor of such a trip.
Old 12-18-2019, 08:43 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,634 Times in 928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mmarr View Post
This is nonsense. TV salesmen are wonderful. They are our neighbors. Of course they care about people.
Closed Thread

Tags
sales, tour, make, effort, arrived

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.