Light Switch with blue dot, what does it do?

Closed Thread
Old 10-25-2020, 11:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBmac View Post
Hello All,
My wife and I are new to the area and bought a 17 year old Gardenia in Briar Meadow near 42 this past spring. One of the light switches in the kitchen has a blue dot on it and I just figured out it controls the outlets on top of the cabinets. Nice set up! I just wish I had known about it earlier.

Anyway, on the back wall there are four switches by the sliding door that open to the Lanai. 1 for outside wall lights 2 for ceiling fans and 1 with a blue dot that I can't figure out what it controls. I may find out eventually figure it out but I hope someone on here can chime in and save me some time. I thought it might be the outlets on in the Lanai but no luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can help. The first one is exactly what you thought but the second one records you and puts the recording on Hot Babes dot com.
Old 10-26-2020, 03:16 PM

There should be a matching outlet with the same color dot. That lets you know which outlet you can turn off / on with the switch--normally for lights.
Old 10-27-2020, 05:00 AM

The other is for ceiling lights, if you have them.
Closed Thread

Tags
dot, blue, outlets, controls, lanai

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.