Does any know the blonde with the retro t-bird conv. in Chatham. Tell her......

Closed Thread
Old 10-13-2007, 09:22 AM
Founder
Default Does any know the blonde with the retro t-bird conv. in Chatham. Tell her......

...TO SLOW DOWN.

She has a lead foot. Many neighbors that I know talk about her. You can hear her coming as the tires groan around the corners. It is common for somebody to say, "here she comes." Radio blaring, stop signs and speed limits mean nothing to her. It is truly best to step completely out of the way until she passes. It is safe to say that she always drives 45 to 60 miles per hour in the 25 mile per hour zones.

This morning (Saturday) my friend and I were walking into the gas station at Mulberry when she blasted into the lot and raced to a stop at one of the pumps. (My friend said, "here comes your neighbor.") When she was done pumping, she literally tromped the pedal out onto 42 with absolutely NO STOP at the stop sign, tires singing as she went.

If you know her, please tell her to slow down before somebody is killed or seriously injured. I think she may have gotten a ticket at one time because she drove noticeably slower for a while, but that is now history.

Old 10-13-2007, 03:56 PM
Founder
Default Re: Does any know the blonde with the retro t-bird conv. in Chatham. Tell her......

Bump to top of page.

(yes folks, you can do this too. Just reply and type "bump" and your post will go back to the top of the page until somebody else posts something. ;D
Old 10-14-2007, 08:29 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Does any know the blonde with the retro t-bird conv. in Chatham. Tell her......

The person described was probably in a golf cart,those folks drive bad to.No I dont have a golf cart but I do live here and GC people also need to slow down.
Old 10-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Founder

One final bump
Old 10-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Sage
Default Re: Does any know the blonde with the retro t-bird conv. in Chatham. Tell her..

Ok..we have a 56 t-bird convertible, but it is NOT me. What color and year is the offenders car?
Old 10-16-2007, 08:35 AM
Taltarzac
Default Re: Does any know the blonde with the retro t-bird conv. in Chatham. Tell her..

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhass
Ok..we have a 56 t-bird convertible, but it is NOT me. What color and year is the offenders car?
Are you a blonde woman, Samhass? I suppose she is a dye job too? :joke: I mean the offender?
Old 10-16-2007, 09:08 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Not sure Samhass but I think he may be referring to the 2005 type T-Birds. (Retro)
Old 10-16-2007, 09:42 AM
Founder

Quote:
It is the 2005 variety. It's a blue/green color. BTW if you no longer want your '56 T-bird, can I have it. Please? ;D
Old 10-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Sage

We adore it. And yes, I get blond. The chlorine and sun takes all the light brown Clairol right out of my hair!!!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.